Best Friend-Taehyung (PT 2)

IM GON PANIC!!!!! IT'S ALREADY 10 PM AND I STILL HAVEN'T CONFESSED TO HIM YET. MAYGHAD. OK Y/N PUT YOURRSELF TOGETHER MATE. DIS IS ALL GON BE GUD. I made myself calm by eating. WELP FOOD HELPS. After i ate i approached Taehyung and grabs his wrists. I ran to a place where there are no people.

"HEY Y/N WHATS WRONG?" He said while running. I stopped in front of a garden. I pulled him in the garden and we both ssat infront of the bench infront of a fountain.

"Ok Taehyung listen..."

"Im listening.."

"R....Remember the day when you confessed to me and i rejected you?" He nods. "Welp....i am such a dork that time....Haha....Rejecting you damn that really hurt your feelings..." I said whil looking down.

"Yep..I know..."

"But.." I looked at him. "Taehyung.. I-I like you..well it's not actually like anymore but I-I love you..." He became speechless. He just looked at me.

"O-oh....I-I like you too b-but....as a friend only...Sorry b-but I-I love someone else..." My eyes widened with complete shock. It felt like my heart crashed into pieces. Tears starts streaming down my eyes. He hugged me when he saw the tears. "I'm sorry Y/N...but this is how i feel about you....i may have confessed to you back then but when you rejected me that's how i felt as well...So i moved on and I found a girl and liked her hiddenly...sorry for not telling you about this..." He said while patting my back. I still continued to cry not even caring if my make up will be messed up. I released from the hug. I slapped him unintentionally.

"I-IT HURTS YOU SEE....IT REALLY FUQING HURTS...." I said while wiping my tears. I stood up then starts to walk away. Ignoring him if he's calling me.

I walked home by myself. Then it starting to rain.

"WHY NATURE?!" I exclaimed. I sighed and continues walking even though its really cold. I stopped wen someone grabbed my wrist and gave me an umbrella. I turned around to see who it is. Oh..Its Taehyung.

"ARE YOU EVEN THAT IMMORTAL WOMAN?" He said while drying me off. I didn't reply but starts to cry again. He wipes my tears. "Hey don't cry anymore...it hurts to see you cry..."

"WELL IT HURTS KNOWING THAT THE ONE YOU LOVE. LOVES SOMEONE ELSE!" I said and began to run away again. Since i'm almost near my home. I got home and saw the lights are off.

"Welp they are all sleeping now" i said to myself and walked up to my room quietly. When i reached my room i Quickly ran into the shower. Still i cried that time...

-PRESENT TIME-

I coughed and starts to reach for my blade again. When i got it i was about to cut my arm until someone knocked on my door. I quickly put my long sleeves down. I wiped my tears and slowly goes to the door. When i opened the door i was in complete shock.

"Hey wussup it's me..." I looked at him with teary eyed. "Hey listen...i did not mean to hurt your feelings...I was really a fool saying those words to you which is not even true..." My eyes widened..

"W-what do you mean not true?!"

"I was just...giving you payback....so that you could feel how i felt when you rejected me."

"Well what you said is even worse are you even aware of that?!"

"I am aware...but i let my temptations boost in first..." After he said that he grabbed my arm. He puts down my long sleeve. "What came into your mind and did this?!" I just looked down. He sighed. He grabbed a bandage from his pocket. "Knew girls would do this kind of stuffs if they are hurt." He said and starts to wrap the bandage on my arm. He hugged me tightly after that. " I'm sorry my princess...sorry for hurting your feelings...sorry for being a fool...i regret it...i regret it all...but all i know is that i really love you...I really do since elementary..." I hugged back.

"Fine i forgive you..." I said then smiled. He released from the hug. He pecked my lips. And he smiled at me. I blushed then cupped his face then kissed him. I released from the kiss.

"I love you Taehyung..."

"I loveyou too Y/N"

_________

OK LESTEN UP PEOPLE XD IF U DUNT GET DIS PLEASE RE READ LE PART OF DIS STORY JUST TEH FIRST PART AND YALL GET DIS STORY CAUSE I EDITED LE FIRST PART BECAUSE OF LE PART 2

THANKS FOR LE LOVE AND SUPPORT LOVE YALL PEOPLD XD