Arrested-Jungkook

I wore my hoodie then mask. I entered a convenient store. The cashier greeted me and i waved at her. I walked to the rows of alcohols then i looked around to see if someone is around. Only the cashier and cctv cameras. I clenched my fist in my pocket then i opened my backpack I grabbed some alcohols and foods then quickly puts it in my backpack. I quietly walked to the main door. The cashier noticed my backpack is chubby.

"Uhmm excuse me? Did you-" before she finish her sentence i quickly ran as fast as i can. I stopped in an ally. I panted while holding both of my knees. Like i ranned in a marathon. I leaned my back against the wall. I sat down then opened my backpack. I sighed then stood up. I looked down to see my reflection on a small amount of water on the floor. (Idek wut dis means xD but still its like a water when after it rained then there are excess water left on the ground)

"What am I?" I whispered to myself. "Why am I like this?" My eyes start to get watery. "What happened to me?" Tears stream down my cheeks. I remembered my past..where my mom left me..she left me in my aunt's house..but my aunt is abusive...my aunt hates me and treats me like a maid. Just a maid to her. So i got depressed and i always come home late. Goodthing my aunt is sleeping that time. Yet when it's morning she starts to say things to me which made my morning awful. Now I met my friends at school and they helped me a lot. They taught me how to steal they taught me how to pay using a fake money etc. Now whenever my aunt hits me i leave the house and go with my friends. We drink even though we are still underage. And many more. And those things made me happy.

I turned around then as I started to take a step a hand touched shoulder. I freaked out. I was about to attack a person when i turned around I saw..A Police.

"Miss You're coming with me" he said. I gulped. I didn't move a muscle. He looks handsome i admired his face. He looks so hot. His mascular arms that damn chest-

"Miss. I said let's go." I woke up from my daydreaming then looked down. I slowly walked to the police car. I sat down at the back.

"Officer Park we got her"

"Good one officer Jeon" i stayed quiet throughout the whole ride thinking about what will happen to me in the future. I rested my head on the window then suddenly i fell asleep.

"Miss wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"5 more mins" I said while shaking my head.

"No miss you're not allowed to just stay in here" i yawned then stretched my arms.

"Gawd why can't you just give me my 5 mins" i said coldly. They opened the door then i opened mine too. We enetered the police station and I just stayed behind them. One officer pulled my hand so that i'll be infront of them. We stood up in front of a secretary.

"Yes? What did she do?" The secretary said

"She stole from a convenience store." The guy with reddish and brown hair said. The secretary just nodded.

"1 week. She is gonna stay in jail for a week." My ees widened.

"No no! My aunt will find me!"

"No excuses kid. You broke the law that's why you'll get a punishment." The red haired officer said.

"Officer Jeon please take her to her cell. I will be going back to my office for now." The red haired guy said and left.

"Sir yes sir" The guy or officer Jeon i must say grabbed my arm. "Let's go miss." I didnt move a muscle. "Miss i said lets go." I still didnt moved. "Are you going or i'll have to pull you?" I looked at him with an angry glare.

"As if you can pull me" i said confidently. He rolled his eyes then carried me.

"H-HEY I SAID PULL!" I said punching his back.

"Dont try me."

"I will!" He ignored me then started to walk. After minutes of punching and struggling we finally reached my cell. He put me down then he grabbed my backpack. He pushed me in the cell then locked it.  I stood up then held onto the cells.

"Sir please! I need to go home!" I begged.

"No can do miss."

"Please sir! Im begging you!"

"No means no. Dont be."  I just shutted up then sat down. I hugged my knees. He scoffed. "I will be going now. See you tomorrow" he said then left. I am left in a lonely cell. I buried my face in my knees. I cried. Then suddenly i fell asleep. I woke up when I heard my cell door opened. I quickly stood up.

"Oh gawd..its just you." I said.

"Shut up. We're not close." He said.

"Then why are you here bitch?" I said.

"Its time to eat bitch." He said back. My blood boils.

"Oh sorry i was dumb. BITCH." I smiled innocently. His face got serious.

"Such a bad girl ey?"

"What if I am? What will you do then? Dont me!" I crossed my arms then rolled my eyes. He didnt reply yet he held both of my hands. He pinned me to the wall then raised my arms up my head. He leans his face close to mine. I can feel his breath on my lips. His minty fresh breath. I didnt speak because im shy he might smell my awfully morning breath. I close my mouth tightly.

"This is what i'll do to you." He smirked. I shook my head. "Hm? Why? Are you shy?" He teased. I rolled my eyes then shook my head again. "Why wont you speak?"

"Because i dont want to" i mumbled.

"What is that?" I shook my head again. He lets go of my arms and leaned back. He puts his hands in his pocket. "Well anyways leat baby girl" he said then left. My jawdropped. DID HE JUST CALLED ME BABY GIRL?! I slappedmy face. IM JUST DREAMING I SWEAR TO JISOOS IM DREAMING. I slapped my face again.

"Baby girl its not a dream ok? So hurry up were gonna eat" he said then left this time. I walked while pinching my face. I reached the cafeteria. I gulped when I saw lots of people. They all stopped and looked at me. I froze where im standing.

"H-hi" i said awkwardly. They all rolled their eyes then continued on doing what they're doing. I facepalmed myself then sighed. I walked to the counter then got my food up. I searched for a seat. I found an empty table at the most corner. I sat down then eated quietly. Suddenly the door opened.

"Miss Y/N please go to the office now!" I froze. I quickly stood up then walked to the office. I held onto the doorknob then gulped. I turned the doorknob slowly then peeked. I saw the man. Gawd. I entered the office then walked towards the police.

"Oh I see it's Miss Y/N" he said with a smirk.

"W-what do you want?" I asked.

"I want you baby girl" he said then licked his lips. My eyes widened. I stepped back until my back hitted the door. He stood up then starts to walk towards me. He pressed both of his hands on the door locking me in his grip. He stared at me.

"U-uhmm my stomach hurts i should leave" i turned around then held onto the doorknob. He grabbed on my shoulders then made me face him.

In a blink I felt his lips to mine. My eyes widened. His head tilted. I closed my eyes slowly then starts to kiss back.

He pulled away then whispered in my ear.

"That's just the first move baby girl" He said.

--------

BOOMMMMMMMMMM THATS-
I RAN OUT OF IDEAS THATS WHY I SUCK AT WRITING STORIES. IM SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WILL TRY AND WRITE AN ANGST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BUT DID YALL SEE THE TEASERS? BIGHIT TRYNA MURDER US?! JISOOS I CANT SOMEBODY

SAVE ME SAVE ME

PUNS.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING :* I REALLY LUV U ALL! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND VOTING MY BOOK! AYIE SARANGHAEYO! *SMILING WIDELY*

I will do better in the next chapter :*