Part 13

Read my note at the end!

Part 13

Madison's POV

The day past quickly, making it time for our group date. Christian asked Caitlin. Andrew asked Amanda. Tyler asked Emily. Augustus asked me and he was a little shocked when I told him Ryan asked me too, but he was cool with it. We made this a formal date, so we all had to look sharp. I put on a red dress with black heels. Amanda wore a white lace dress with sparkly heels. Emily wore a dark blue dress with black heels. Caitlin wore a black dress with grey heels. I'm not going to lie, we looked hot. We grabbed cardigans because it was cold outside and as we walked out of our rooms, the boys were waiting for us in the living room. They looked extremely handsome. They all wore buttoned up shirts with nice pants. It looked as if they planned their outfits, because they were all somewhat similar, but I know they didn't. None of them had ties, but Christian did have a bow tie which I thought was adorable. It was nice seeing everyone dressed up, we were one good looking group of friends. I walked over to Augustus and Ryan.

"Wow." Ryan said.

"You look amazing." Augustus said.

"Thanks, so do you both." I blushed.

"We should call a taxi now." Andrew said.

"Where are we eating at?" Caitlin asked.

"Flaming Lobster." Emily said. "It's the popular dining place around here, super good too!"

"Let's go then." Tyler said.

-

As we arrived, I walked hand in hand with Augustus and Ryan inside. This restaurant is beautiful and since we already have a reservation, we get what I believe is the best seats in the whole place. We are seated underneath hanging Christmas lights and there is a huge window near which you can see the ocean from, as the sun sets. It was a little weird being taken on a date by two guys at the same time, but it wasn't anything serious. It is only meant for fun. Plus, Ryan knows how I feel about Augustus and Augustus knows how I feel too, so I shouldn't feel weird about it. I have to stop myself from looking over at Ryan for what seems to be the hundredth time tonight. He looks good in the white button up that fits him perfectly. He caught me staring at him the first time and he held the stare and smiled, until I turned away. I don't like him, so why am I looking at him like this? I turn slightly to look at Augustus. I smile inside my head, but it appears on my face as well. When Augustus looks at me, the lights shine off his bright blue eyes making them more captivating than usual. He rests his hand on my thigh searching for my hand as I held them in my lap. Once he found them, he intertwined our fingers and brought them to his lap. I let go, releasing his grip. He looked at me confused and a little hurt.

I shook my head and whispered, "I'll tell you later." I didn't want to make Ryan feel uncomfortable and I know if I held Augustus' hand, he would be. It's not that I didn't want to hold Augustus' hand, I just don't want to make Ryan the third wheel.

"Okay." Augustus whispered back.

*

My stomach growled just as our food arrived. The plate in front of me looked and smelled amazing. My eyes wandered around the rest of the table, which made me want to eat everyone else's food as well as mine. I'm not a big fan of lobster, so I got shrimp and potatoes. The first bite of shrimp never tasted better. As I was eating, my fork slid from my plate onto the floor. No one saw, except for Ryan. He looked at me and immediately started laughing. I blushed a bit, then put my finger up to my lips, indicating him not to tell anyone. He then slid his fork over to me, making sure no one noticed. I wasn't sure if I should take it, but I did anyway. I silently thanked him with a smile and continued to finish my delicious shrimp.