Part 6

I was supposed to upload this yesterday but I was super busy, so I apologize! Xo

Enjoy! :)

Part 6

Madison's POV

I slipped into my black dress that I bought from the mall the other day and brought my hair into a ponytail. I put some make up on and then looked in the mirror. Hm. It seemed a bit dressy for Urban Outfitters, but I shrugged it off.

There was a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I yelled, forgetting that Samantha was still asleep.

"Morning Madison! You're up early!" Heather said. She is always a morning person. She was always awake and so sweet.

"I have an interview at 9."

"Oh best of luck! Uh, a boy outside asked if I could give this to you." She handed me a blue card.

Madison,

You'll do great at your interview. Remember to just be your sweet self and you'll be fine! Hope we can work together soon!

-Ryan

I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Heather asked.

"Oh no, we're just friends."

"How nice of him! He was cute though! Snatch him up before someone else does!" She joked and disappeared into the hallway.

The card from Ryan was really sweet and it definitely calmed my nerves down.

"Hello, Madison right?" Liam asked.

"That's me." I smiled.

"Okay, so I've heard great things about you from some employees which means you basically have the position, I just need you to fill out paperwork."

"Seriously? Thank you so much!" I can't believe I actually got my first job without doing an interview. My parents would be so proud.

"I think you'll be a great addition here. Okay, if you'll just fill out these papers and I'll go fetch your schedule." He left the room.

About 20 minutes later, Liam returned, "Finished?" He asked.

"Last signature." I said, signing my name for the billionth time. I then handed over the paperwork to him.

"Great! Here's your schedule. I have you starting this Saturday, is that okay?"

"That's more than okay!"

"Here's your employee lanyard and a list of the rules and regulations, which you pretty much know right?"

"I think so."

"It's basic stuff and dress code is clothes either from here or similar to ours. I have to run off to a meeting but I look forward to working with you Madison." He smiles and grabs his bag.

"Okay! As do I. Thank you again Liam." We shook hands and then we both left.

I arrived back at school and as soon as I was entering my dorm, Amanda and Emily were walking out.

"Hey, you look cute!" Amanda said.

"Yeah! Super cute!" Emily confirmed.

"I just got back from a job interview at Urban Outfitters." I said.

"How did it go?" Amanda asked.

"I got the job!" A huge smile spread across my face.

"Oh my gosh, congrats!" They both said in sync.