~Photoshoot~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

"Nathalia, you should be comfortable, you look too stiff in the photo" I gritted my teeth when I heard that same advice again, it's been 30 minutes since the photo shoot had begun and during those 30 minutes in my life, that was the only comment I received from the photograper. It started to irritate me as time passed by.

"Ms. Nathalia, please try to look comfortable" This time I really got irritated so I sat up on the bed and sighed very furiously, I want to go home. Actually I was lying down with Flint on the bed as the photofrapher kept on taking a picture of us and the interiors of our hotel room also. Dad told us to use this room as a honeymoon kind of setting and mood to promote our hotel, I don't really care if Flint and I will be the models, I was just having a hard time getting along with the photographer especially when he's telling me that I'm a bit stiff because I wasn't comfortable with the clothes I'm wearing.

"I don't know what to do" I uttered, I looked at Flint who was just professionally lying down on the bed. He was just enjoying the time as he kept on giving a smile on the camera, I just wish he could share his insights and thoughts with me.

"I think I need your help Mr. Hong" I looked at the camera man as he said those words, how will Flint even help me if I myself can't even help myself? Then I looked at Flint who was already rearranging the pillows as he sat up beside me, then he patted the pillow that was now placed on his lap and stared at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he just looked at me and answered

"Lie down here" I looked at the photographer and he just gave me a nod, I carefully changed my position since I was just only wearing an oversized white polo shirt as it only covers my legs until my mid thigh only. Flint was also wearing a white polo shirt which hugs his broad shoulders and muscles perfectly, his only advantage is that he's wearing a pants while I was just wearing a short.

"Just have fun, imagine that there's no photographer here" Flint added, I rested my head on the pillow on his lap and just listened to his advice.

"I think that's much more harder to do" I rolled my eyes because what I said is practically ture, I can't even imagine myself being alone because that would make me scared and vulnerable.

"Hmm, is it hard? Just stare into my eyes and you'll feel lost" He uttered, a smile, well a smirk gracing on his lips at the end of his statement

"You're too cocky" I scoffed, as I grabbed some of he petals on the bed that was scatered earlier on the bed in an elegant way, and in a heart and arrow shape earlier. It was actually lovely, if I'm going to choose where I'm going to have my honeymoon woth the one I love, I'll live it here.

"Am not, besides I know you like me" I was a bit nervous when I heard him uttered those words, I was nervous because he knows that I liked him eversince I was still a kid. He was like an older brother for me but things started changing when I grew up, I was already admiring him from afar.

"Woah, I never knew you had a side like that" I scoffed, trying denying because he wasn't really the convincing when he said that he knows that I liked him.

"I was just trying to lift up your mood so you can relax a bit" He uttered, I felt Flint's hands touching my hair while he picked some petals on the bed. I didn't mind him because I liked the way he pets my head and run his hand on my hair because that makes me sleepy. Then out of a sudden, I suddenly felt something placed on top of my eyes.

"You're beautiful" He uttered as I opened my eyes and saw what those things on my eyes are, there were petals.

"But that doesn't mean that you could place the petals on my eyes" I scoffed, I took the petals away from my eyes and threw it at Flint.