~A Trip To Bali, Indonesia~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

I finished taking a shower and dressing up yet Flint isn't still here, he's supposed to fetch me and then go to the airport because we have to fly to Bali, Indonesia to meet our co-partners internationally. It's been half an hour yet he's still not here, I sent him a text message but he's still not responding so I decided to go to his house and check what happened to him.

"Flint?" I asked as I walked inside his mansion which is not locked, forgive me for saying this to him but I think he can easily get robbed or get killed if he'll leave his door open once again. I slowly closed the door behind me, locking it so no paparazzi can enter as I make my way towards the staircase. I think his parents are here because of how quiet the whole house is, maybe Flint is still asleep.

"Flint? Are you here?" I slowly walked towards his room and knocked on it twice but he still won't answer, I twisted the doorknob and got surprised when his room is also not locked. I think he's planning to invite a thief if I'm not mistaken here, he clearly wants something bad to happen to him.

"Flint? Where are-" As I opened the door, I completely stood frozen at floor at what I've seen.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes roamed his just showered body as his toned muscles and especially the 8 pack abs in his stomach were really eye catching, he was wearing only a towel that's wrapped around his torso as I finally took a deep breath and turned around.

"Can you wear a shirt and jeans first? I don't like talking to you naked" I rested my head on the door as I counted my imaginary angels and clouds in my head, I need some holy water and the bible now.

"Why? You've seen this before" I can sense that there's amusement in his tone but I shooked it off and remained fimly quiet as I waited for him to dress up, this situation is really really awkward that I don't know what to do. And to clear up his words earlier...

"Please, I was still young and naive back then and don't ever let me remember that because I've already moved on" I once entered the men's room when I was still in high school, he was a good basketball player, a point guard and also a center.

I sneaked inside their wash room just to give him a towel because he forgot it in his locker, since we're both friends and he can't get out of the wash room naked after playing a game, one of his friends told me to get his towel after that friend went out of the shower room. I then quickly took his towel from his locker and entered the room, I gave him the towel and I waited for him because he might need another thing. Once he finished showering, he walks out of the cubicle as if no one is watching him naked.

"Turn around, I'm dressed now" I turned around and glared at him who then gave me nothing but a smile, and just like before something like that also happened. I was really flustered to the point that the cold room suddenly became so hot for me, I remember Flint also laughing at me when he noticed me strangely not talking.

"Thank god, why aren't you even wearing a towel after showering?!" Okay when I turned around he was just wearing his jeans and yet he called that 'dressed', so instead of looking directly at his eyes I just looked at his bed and sat there innocently as if I saw nothing. I apologize for being too hysterical but I really don't want to be placed or stuck in a very awkward situation just like what happened before.

"Nathalie, this is my room so I don't need to wear anything, you should knock on the door first before entering the room" He has a point but that doesn't mean he will do this everyday!

"Then you should've locked the door! What if other girls just walked inside your house and saw you?" My eyes then looked at him and saw him already placing a shirt over his head, thank god now he's fully dressed.

"Are you getting possissive now? Why are you here anyway?" My eyes roamed his whole room as I saw no luggage ready to leave, I looked at him in question as he also did the same to me.

"Why aren't you still packed? We need to go to the airport"

"Why? What for?" I looked at him as if he's a crazy guy, I remembered texting him many times asking were he is now because we're already late for our flight. And now he's asking me why does he have to pack up?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Until when are you going to pack? We're almost late for our flight" It's been 10 minutes and yet Flint is still trying to find the business suit he's going to wear in Bali, eventually he doesn't really know that he's going to travel from Seoul to Bali just to meet a client.

"Dad didn't tell me that I'll ge going in Bali with you, I didn't even know that we'll be meeting foreign investors there" There goes his excuse, he's been saying that now for about 10 times while picking up his suit.

"Why didn't you ask your secretary? He knows everything" Which is also another reason why he should really fire Albert and look for another secretary who will be very trustworthy and fine.

"Albert didn't tell me anything, all he said is that I don't have any meetings today so I presummed that I'm going to just have a day off" My eyes travelled towards the direction of his shelf where hundreds of books are displayed on top of his bed, my eyes then saw a very familiar thing which made me so excited.

"Oh?! You still have this?!" I stood up on his bed and took the teddy bear I gave him when I once confessed in high school, Flint looked at me who is still busy bouncing on his bed as I smiled at the teddy bead I missed.

"I'm not that heartless to just throw away a gift of a girl who just confessed at me" He answered shortly as he then finally closed his luggage and made it stand.

"Then the watches you probably had 6 years ago were from the girl who confessed to you?" I asked, if he's too good not to throw a gift then why did he constanly accepted things from the girls who has a crush on him?

"No, I remember your friends scaring all the girl who like me back then. I never really receieved any gift unless it's from you" Deep red crimson red flushed on my cheeks as I noticed and remembered that Flint was right, I have a really strange liking for him back then that I ushured my friends to shoo away any girl who also likes him. I remember either eating the food they wanted to give to him or just throeing it away because the food is sometimes rotten.

"Now, let's go to Bali. I have some business to do there with you" I stood up from his bed and walked downstairs to finally go to the airport, hopefully we can still reach there in time before our plane leaves us.