~Day 2~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

Since this is the second day of our photo shoot, the photographer told me to change my clothes since we're going to go to the beach and have the photo shoot location there, it was cloudy but the weather is just fine.

"Change what you're wearing right now" I stopped on my tracks when I heard and noticed Flint's voice and glare at me, he was already standing at the sea side.

"Why? The photographer told me to wear this" I uttered, I was actually also giving him a glare but I didn't mind, he was just worried for me. The photographer told me to wear something comfortable but a bit daring, so I choose a black bikini but that doesn't show all my skin, I told the photographer to give me a top which is a bit see through so my dad would't really get angry at me for wearing a bikini at the beach. And i'm glad the photographer agreed.

"Your dad is seriously going to kill me" He uttered as he looked elsewhere but me.

"I'm not wearing something too revealing Flint" I pin pointed out, he looked at me but I know he was still frustrated without even telling me why.

"Guys, we need to shoot this now, Nathalia still needs to change to that white gown " the photographer called out attention so Flint and I looked at him and nod our head, we were actually getting awkward as time passed by.

"What would you want us to do?" I asked, looking at the photographer who was still thinking about what we should do. After a while, he managed to nod his head, affirming his decision.

"Do what the both of you normally do when you're at the beach" Flint and I nod our head went to look for something fun because we need to look comfortable once the photographer captures us. I was looking at the beach then remembered something I used to do when I was still a kid besides building a sand castle.

"Oppa, can you give me that stick?" I asked as I immediately crouched down on the sand and looked at Flint who was still busy looking for something to do.

"This? what for?" He asked as he noticed a stick in the middle of the seashore and looked at me weirdly, probably doesn't know why I need the stick.

"Just give it to me" I uttered, he looked at me confused but he just decided to give it to me without further questioning me. I grabbed the stick from his hand and started tracing some words on the sand, i used to do this when I was a kid because this just proves that I was here.

"Nathalia Kim and Flint Hong?" Flint asked as I noticed him standing beside me as he was looking at the letters I traced on the sand.

"It means that we got to see how beautiful this place is"

"Okay, Ms. Nathalia, you can change your clothes now" The seashore side is already done? That was fast.

"Now does this look good?" I asked as I walked towards Flint who was not in a suit, he looks so dashingly handsome unlike the brother figure he was when he was wearing a black shorts and black shirt. Flint turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Much more beautiful, it suits you" He smiled

"Everything suits her perfectly" The photographer uttered as he also praised me, I was feeling flattered right now but I don't want them to know. I don't want to appear shy.

"She's beautiful" Flint added, I looked away because the smile on my face could reach the heavens above.

"Cut the sweetness, hold this flowers and pretend like you're kissing behind that" The photographer shooked his head but silently laughed when he saw me smiling very widely, I think I need to talk to him later. But the way he said kiss made me confused and worried.

"You don't really need to kiss, just act like you're hiding your faces so it'll appear like the both of you are really kissing" Flint and i nod our head but we were still refusing to do anything, i just sat on the bridge like staircase on the seashore and waited patiently for Flint who was still getting a bit hesitant to sit beside me. Once he did, he slowly pulled the flower with me and hid our faces behind the flower.

"This is a bit weird" I uttered but he then laughed

"I agree" He added.

"Done, Ms. Nathalia, can you please stand up and hold Mr. Flint's hand" The photographer told us which made me feel relieved because the awkwardness behind the bouquet was a bit weird, he took the flower away from me while Flint slightly held my hand. I looked at Flint and the photographer, asking for the second direction.

"Mr. Flint kindly assist her in walking to the small fence like things on the bridge" I looked at the bridge and saw a very flat fence like wood on the side, it wasn't really that scary but I wanted to know if it's somehow dangerous.

"Are these dangerous?" Flint asked which surprised me because I think he just read my mind.

"No, they're perfectly fine. Just don't let her fall" You don't know how hard I already fell.