~Recalling Everything~

Nathalia's P.O.V.

"Nathalie! Look! It's Flint!" I blushed furiously as I heard his name coming from my friends' big mouths and high pitched voices. We were first years that time, Flint was already graduating but I had an ultimate crush on him when we were in middle school. He was so handsome that I can't help but to fall in love with him.

"Stop it! He might notice us!" I said but I was still blushing, today, a very sunny and perfect weather, my friends told me that I should confess my 6 years crush to him so I could atleast talk to him even for a while. We were hidding behind a bush as Flint just sat on the bench in the garden as he stared at the skies above! He looks so cute!

"I think he already did" Minah whispered as she patted my shoulder and pointed behind me, I turned around and was staring at my crush face to face as I took a step back because of shock. I was glad that before I could lie down on the grass, I managed to stand up with my wobbly feet than to be seen by Flint falling on the ground.

"Hi" gosh! Even his voice is magical! I feel like I'm in heavens just by listening to his voice, his tall figure matched my also tall figure as I stared at him in awe. He's much more handsome in person! And even his smile is so heart melting!!! Omg!

"Sorry, I think I need to go" Minah said as she then ran away leaving me with Flint, I think I already know what they want me to do. They're giving me privacy but I don't think I can confess everything to Flint now!

"I'll go to the bathroom" Hyeri uttered as she then ran away, I tried holding her skirt but she is a fast runner and I can't do anything about that.

"Give it to him already, we'll root for you!" Sojing unnie uttered as she also ran away from me, now they all left me with Flint alone in the garden. My heart then proceeded to thump vigorously which I think made my face look red now because of too much blood.

"Why are you hidding there? We're you following me, Nathalia?" Flint started to walk towards me but I took a step backwards only to be trapped by Flint and a tree. Okay, I choose the wrong hidding spot.

"No!... no, sunbae" I uttered nervously because I just realized that I can't run away anymore, I tightly gripped the teddy bear and lunch box behind me as Flint took another step infront of me and reached for the things I was holding behind me. I smelled his nice and manly scent which sent me to the clouds up there.

"Is this a gift?" Flint asked as he held the gift but also brushed my hand, I almost either jumped in joy or melted in shock because my heart is pounding too fast for my liking. I think I really am falling for him even after now.

"I like you so much, please accept this" I closed my eyes as I rapped those words because of nervousness, I gave him the lunch box I made and a teddy bear also which reminds me of him whenever I see that. Before he could even say something I ran away and looked for my friends to babble about me holding his hands.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

My friends and I are now sitting on a bench as I decided to tell them the something really sad and shocking, believe me I don't want to do that but I need to listen to my father

"Why are you so sad? You've given Flint your gift you should be happy rather than looking rejected..." Sojin Unnie stopped midway in her sentence as I know that my friends' eyes widen as they thought of be being rejected.

"Did he reject you?" Minah asked but I shooked my head and stared in space, I don't even know how to start a conversation with them without them mentioning Flint the whole time.

"I ran away before he could say something" I uttered, clearly unsure if I would tell them or just leave without them knowing... but for sure they'll get 100% mad at me if I do.

"Then why?! You're looking like a woman who either got rejected or had gone through a break up!" I was astound at Hyeri's sudden outburst, she was definitely short tempered like this, but I guess my sad state really got into her nerves that she got really mad at me now.

"I'm going to leave"

"Where? Can we come?" Sojin unnie eagerly asked as they thought that I was just going to have a vacation out of the country.

"I'm going overseas, dad wants me to go to Paris or The States. Either I take up my degree, study our company's aspects or do both" I've been really thinking hard of it, I will inherit the company but I can also build my own company alongside with our corporation. I really want to do both but my dad gave me that condition.

"When will you come back?" Minah asked as she hugged me tightly, oh how I wish to come back right after.

"Until dad tells me when, I'll have to live there alone" It means I have to be on my own, I have to trust myself and be strong. I have to be strong for my family and friends.

"But about Flint? Don't you think you have to tell him that?" Hyeri's words made me think of him more, I just confessed infront of him yesterday but now I'm going to leave Seoul and go to France or the United States.

"Nothing would change his feelings for me even if I'll tell him that, he's still my friend and just treat me like a little sister" Flint was my friend eversince I was young, I had met his friend, Xavier, when I was 5 and them 7. They protected me like I was their little sister especially Xavier, he was always there for me when I needed someone but too bad, his parents also told him to migrate to the States to train him in their company.

"So you're saying... that you'll really leave?" I'm ashamed to admit, but I have to. I need to find myself, be matured and learn how to do things on my own

"I think it's better for me to just move on and be happy on my own, in that way Flint will be happy and I will also. I just need time to move on. But I'm sure, I'll miss him" I chuckled at the memories as I surely did miss him when I was in Paris, and now that I'm in Seoul, I was stuck with him all along