chapter 1

Caroline's POV

"He is your first love, I intend to be your last, However long it takes,"

He said then he kissed my cheek.

I felt my heart skip a beat. And my cheek burning. "Let's get outta here before twelve angry hybrids decide to pick a fight" he said. So we walked and then he said he need to go back to new Orleans.

"I wish i could go with you i said ,

but he was already gone.

2 month's later.

Klaus POV

I thought i was home alone until i heard a scream and a laugh from kol's room, did i heard it right could it possibly be her?

I heard another scream. With my vamp speed i was in a second in kol's room. First i saw two dead body's on the floor, when i looked up i saw her, she had her legs around kol's waist. She was just as beautiful as when i left mystic falls.

"Caroline" was all i could say

I saw her look up and kol let her down on the floor and then turned around "Nik" he said

"What is this" i said and i saw her smirking, she was only wearing her lingerie. I felt mixed emotions confusion, anger and jealousy.

"This is what you do when a girl and a boy like each other" kol replied smirking. In a second i pushed him against the wall with one hand around his neck. "Klaus" i heard her say "never heard of knocking?" I looked at her and she smirked. there was something different about her,

Her light was gone, it was replaced with darkness.

"What are you doing here love?"

"Well i think kol just explained" she smiled

"You've changed" isaid

"I think everybody change at least once in their lives" she winked but her smile disappeared and then she was gone.

Before i let kol go i stabbed him in his stomach, "where was that for!" he shouted

I said nothing i just walked away. Smirking....

When i came downstairs she was singing along with the music.

"Shot through the heart,

and you're to blame,

Darling give love a bad name"

She was dancing on the bar with a bottle of bourbon in her hand

When she saw me, she said "you know its rude to stare" she smiled and in a flash she was in front of me.

She gave me the bourbon, and with one finger on my chest she whispered in my ear "wanna join my little club?" She bit really soft in my earlobe, with my vamp strength and speed i pushed her against the wall as she wraps her legs around my waist. I looked her in her eyes for a moment and then kissed her on her mouth, she pulled away and said" i take that as a yes"

And with that she was on top of the bar again

in a flash i was behind her.

She turned to me and said "lets grab a snack."

Caroline's POV

"So why are you in New Orleans love" he asked.

"For fun" i said.

"Tell me what is going on back in mystic falls?"

"Well mom is dead, Damon is an Augustine vampire, Bonnie died but is back from the dead and is now the anchor, Silas and his epic love are also dead, Katherine is almost dead because Elena made her drink the cure, Tyler choose to hunt you down. And the boy i liked is also dead thanks to precious Elena, I think that's all what happened."

"I'm sorry caroli.."

"Don't be its now party time" i said and went to the dance floor to avoid the awkwardness. All i wanted now was drink blood and kill people.

I was dancing when i saw him go outside to make a phone call.

I was drinking from somebody when i heard someone, " i don't think we have met" a guy said. I turned around and saw a man with the biggest smile upon his face." I am Marcel" he continued. "Caroline" i said

" that is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smiled.

Klaus POV

I saw her dance she was so beautiful, but there was something different i decided to call Stefan maybe he knew something.

I walked outside and called his number.

PHONE CALL

Klaus: "Stefan how is it mate."

Stefan: "well actually not good Caroline is gone and she has turned off her emotions."

Klaus: "she is here."

Stefan: " is she okay!"

Klaus: "i don't really know."

Stefan: "i'll be there in a few hours"

Klaus: "okay then see you later."

Stefan:" bye"

END OFF CALL

I went back inside searching for her but she was already gone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is my first book. i am a huge klaroline fan. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

i am from the netherlands so please don't be hard me if i wrote something wrong

hope you enjoyed it .

Kisses me.