Chapter 11

hey lovelies i'm so sorry for such an late update:( sorry.. i'm really busy for school and had no time until now.

okay so i decided that i'm only going to update once a week. i think on Saturday or Sunday. but here you go with chapter 11. i hope you like it. xoxo

CAROLINE'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw Klaus, he held his arm protectively around me ,a small town boy is a small town life and that isn't enough for me, just like he had said to me.

I grabbed my phone.

And saw i had one new message.

Vaughn: its happening tonight prepare yourself , i'll be at your house at 12p.m

Okay so its really going to happen. After tonight i'm going to be a super vampire.

I chuckled.

I turned and saw Klaus smiling at me.

"Morning" he said, and stroke my cheek.

"Good morning" i smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

i pulled away and tried to get out off the bed but Klaus pulled me back.

"Where are you going?"

"I Have to get ready."

"can't you stay a little longer?," he mumbled. ''nope'' i said smiling.''fine, i'm going back to sleep"He , said and buried his head in the pillow.

I stood up and walked towards the shower.

When i got out, i put on a loose summer dress and my white all stars.

I blow dried my hair and let my own curls hanging loose over my shoulders.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Klaus still sleeping. i walked to the bed and kissed his forehead, wich made him smile in his sleep.

when i got downstairs i walked to the kitchen and grab a blood bag. i was thinking about how the spell/ritual would go, i only knew that i was becoming half a hunter half a vampire and that i am the person that's going to kill Silas. the doorbell rang and i was pulled out of my thoughts. i walked to the door and opened it.''Marcel, what are you doing here?'' i asked, Klaus didn't tell me he was coming ,       i thought. '' i'm sorry Caroline." he said  i frowned and everything went black.

KLAUS' POV

i woke up around 11a.m. i stood up and showered. when i got out i put on jeans and my dark grey henley. i walked downstairs and headed toward the living room, there i saw Kol, Stefan ,Elijah and to my surprise Rebekah but i didn't saw Caroline. '''where's Caroline?''. i frowned ''we don't know when i came downstairs the door was left open'' Kol answered. '' i have to tell you something, i think this has something to do with Caroline.'' Rebekah said and looked down. '' what is it?''.i asked

'' do you remember Alexander?'' she asked.

''yes why? what does he has to do with Caroline''

" He's her ancestor, which means she has the hunters blood." she said.

"So?" Kol said.

" So, When i was in italy i met a hunter who said Silas is planning to kill Klaus with a girl from Alexanders bloodline" she looked at me and said " he wants to kill you with Caroline"

"Now that you know that, you can know the whole story" a voice came from behind me. i turned around and saw Vaughn, Caroline's friend.

"Vaughn?" Rebekah asked " i thought you died."