Chapter 16

hey darling, so i'm updating faster because i've got so many comments so there's gonna be a moment in this chapter that you'll want to kill me, but it will be okay sort of. anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter, and thanks for reading. i hope you also read my other story's dark roses and a love triangle. xx

CAROLINE'S POV

"do you need my blood?" I asked Tiffany.

"Yes" she said. I offered my palm but Tiffany grabbed a needle and plunged it in my stomach. I yelped in pain and Klaus squeezed my hand slightly.

"I'm sorry" Tiffany said and poured the blood on a simple piece of paper.

"Now i'll need yours and Silas blood, i've undid the spell that kept him in the save." she said to Klaus and grabbed an knife. Kol and Stefan walked down to the basement to get Silas.

He gave her his hand and she cut it and let the blood drop on the paper a few inches away from my blood.

Kol and Stefan dragged an vervaind but still awake Silas out of the basement and Tiffany also cut his hand. She also poured his blood on the paper, then she began saying words i could not understand.

Silas' blood began melting with mine and she stopped saying words. I looked at Silas who first smirked at Tiffany and then at me.

She looked up at me with an apologetic smile. "i'm sorry" she said and i understood what she meant.

"no" i whispered and started sobbing. it couldn't be, why Silas. (Don't kill me yet just keep on reading)

I felt on the ground and cried hard, my head resting on my knees.

"It's okay" Klaus whispered in my ear, holding my arms and helping me to get up.

"No its not" i said and flashed out of the house.

When i got at a the lake nearby the house, i sat down and thought about everything.

If i should keep my baby?

And what about Klaus and me will he be the father for my baby??

I knew one thing for sure i could not kill my baby i've always wanted a family.

"Are you alright?" a voice came from behind me.

I turned around and saw Kol walking towards me and sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine" i lied wiping a tear away.

He wanted to say something but i cut him of " so what's going on between you and Tiffany" i put on a smile trying to hide that i felt horrible.

He chuckled "trying to change the subject huh" he said and raised his brows, i just smiled and he started telling " since i've met her i felt a connection between her and me and that connection started growing. she's like my sun, i feel like i can't live without her anymore. i would do anything for her" he stopped a moment before he continued "after we kissed my feelings for her only started growing" he smiled happily.

"That's love" i said and gave him a hug. "i'm happy for you" i said and kissed his cheek.

A tear escaped my eye, 'i wish that i could be happy too now' i thought.

He pulled away and grabbed my chin looking me in the eyes and forcing me to look in his eyes "look at me" he said.

"You know none of this is your fault right? you couldn't do anything about. and yes it sucks that the baby is Silas' istead of Klaus' but Klaus won't leave you. he will raise the baby like it is his own." He said serious.