Chapter 14

hey darlings, so i finished chapter 14 and i think this is the largest part i have ever wrote so i hope you like it. oh and i think i'll do a fanfic about enzo/caroline/klaus and one about klaus/caroline/stefan. don't know yet when i'll publish them but i'll tell you when i know. okay that's it. xx

KOL'S POV

"Do you have everything you need for the spell? "i asked Tiffany.

She nodded smiling a smile at me almost as bright as her eyes.

And i smiled back at her.

I heard somebody talking to me but i didn't heard what that person said i was too caught up in Tiffany's eyes.

I was looking at her and she at me until Elijah stood infront of me and i couldn't see her anymore.

"Kol?" he said waving his hand in my face.

And i was out of my trance.

"W-what?"

" I asked you if you know where Niklaus is we must start now, the moon is on its highest".

"He's at the bar, we'll do it without him. he needs some time" i said thinking about what happened between him and Caroline.

"Okay" Elijah said turning to Tiffany.

"You're ready?" he asked her.

"Yes" she said and Elijah walked in the basement to get Silas and Caroline.

I looked back and Tiffany and saw her smiling, i smiled back at her and she winked at me before going after Elijah.

Did she like me? i asked myself in thoughts.

I walked after them in the basement.

When i got there i saw that Elijah was injecting vervain in Caroline who was ' to my surprise' smirking. Silas was already asleep.

" Where's Klaus?" she asked still smirking but soon her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

"I'll take Caroline" i said and picked her up carrying her bridal style upstairs and outside.

A second later Elijah came outside with Silas over his shoulder.

Behind him were Tiffany, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Bonnie and Jeremy.

"Where do you want her?" i asked Tiffany.

She made a circle of spices and pointed at it. "Put her in the middle" she said.

I laid Caroline exactly in the middle and kissed her forehead. "i hope this will work" i whispered.

"It will" Tiffany smiled.

"And where do you want Silas?

Elijah asked.

"That doesn't matter i only need his blood, just put over there" she said while pointing next to the circle.

Elijah laid him down and poured some of Silas' blood in a bottle.

"I'll put a spell on him so he won't be able to move when he wakes up" she said and began chanting the spell

"Done"she said and Silas eyes opened as did Caroline's.

And to my surprise 'again' she smirked.

She looked around like she was looking for someone or something.

Her smirk faded. "where is Klaus' ?" she asked narrowing her eyes on me.

"He won't be here tonight" i said.