Chapter 17

hey sweeties, i am so so so so so sorry for not updating:( i always write on the day when i update, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday i had an horrible headache. and i had to learn for school. so i am really sorry, so this is the update that was supposed to be updated at Sunday.. and i can't promise if i will update 'turn it on' nor can i promise if i'll update 'a love triangle' on this Sunday. SORRY but 3 fanfics is a lot of work and i also have school.

okay onto the new chapter. i hope you like it XX

CAROLINE'S POV

"Mommy" my child said running 'in her baby pink dress' to me.

"Hey sweetie, where's your daddy?" i said when i picked her up and swinging her around.

"I'm right here" my husband voice came from behind me.

I put down my child ' who run to her room' and my husband grabbed my waist and pulled me against him so my back was against his chest.

"I've missed you" he whispered against the crook of my neck.

"I've missed you too" i moaned and he turned me around kissing me on the lips. i smiled against his lips. " i love you" he murmured against my lips. i pulled away and opened my eyes. i wanted to say'i love you too' but when i opened my eyes i didn't saw Klaus 'who i expected.'

My eyes got bigger "Silas!" I quickly pushed him away, only to get pushed against the wall.

"You will love me eventually" he said his face merely a inch apart from mine.

I tried to kick him away but couldn't. how i am supposed to be stronger than him.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

" You can't avoid it,Caroline" he said and crashed his lips against mine.

" No!" i screamed as i woke up.

It was just a dream.

I looked around and noticed i was still in my pyjama's and it still was dark outside.

I was in a room with only a two person's bed and another door what i thought was the bathroom door.

The room was dark but i could see a man standing in the shadows.

"You can't escape your future, sweetheart" Silas voice sounded.

He stepped forward and walked closer to the bed.

"I have no future with you!" i yelled and tried to run with vamp speed but i couldn't run fast as a vampire anymore.

"What the.."

Silas pushed me back on the bed.

And held me down with his own body.

I kicked him as hard as i could but he didn't even flinch.

" What did you do to me!" i shouted.

" I took your vampire strength and speed so you can't run back to Klaus" he said calmly and held my hands above my head.

My eyes widened " am i still a vampire?" i asked.

"Yes" he said.

I sighed in relieve, i loved being a vampire.

"Get of me!" i said harshly, i will find a way to get outta here.

"I am only trying to protect you and my baby Caroline" he said softly and stroked my cheek.

"Protect me from what!".

"From Klaus" he said.

I frowned why would he need to protect me?