Chapter 6

here is chapter 6 hope like it  xoxo

CAROLINE'S POV

They traveled down to my lips... He leaned in but i pushed him away.

I'm sorry i-i can't. and i walked away from him. Caroline! i heard him yell but i didn't listen and walked out of the club. I heard somebody behind me " hello Caroline" but before i could turn around, everything went black...

KLAUS POV

Caroline! i yelled after her. But she didn't listen and she walked outside.

What happened i heard Stefan behind me.

She uh.. she walked away.i said.

Okay? where is she now?

Outside. i simply replied.

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!! Silas is still after her! Stefan yelled and rushed outside and i followed him.

She's not here! he said.

Maybe she she went back to the house, i'll call Elijah. i said.

And i dialed his number.

PHONE CALL.

Klaus: Is she there!?

Elijah: who, Caroline?

Klaus: yes, is she there!!?

Elijah: no i thought she went with you to the club!?

Klaus: sh*t she is gone Elijah!!

Elijah: calm down, we'll find her.

Klaus: I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN!!

Elijah: where are you now?

Klaus: still at the club!.

Elijah: wait there, i'll be there in a sec.

And he hung up.

END OF CALL.

We'll find her. Stefan laid an hand on my shoulder.

What if we don't? what if we are to late?! I said.

We won't be too late. i'm not going to let that happen Stefan said with concern in his voice.

I can't loose her i whisperd. i love her.

When Elijah arrived we went looking for her.

CAROLINE'S POV

I woke up in a room. The curtains where closed but it wasn't completely dark so it was morning again. And i was lying on a bed. i felt weak so i think there is vervain in my system.

Good morning, i heard someone with an accent. I saw someone in the room but i couldn't really see who. i blinked again and saw a man.

I don't know who you are... but you certainly have a dead wish. i said.

He chuckled. let me introduce myself... He said while he sat on the bed.

My name is Galen Vaughn and i am one of the five.

My eyes widened, Damon told me there was a hunter named Vaughn but he also said that hunter was dead. i said.

I was, but thanks to Qetsiyah i'm back to kill Silas once and for all, i looked at him confused. and you are going to help me he said.

And how do you want me to help he is way more stronger than me. i said still confused.

You're from alexander's bloodline. he said.