Chapter 13

Hey darlings, here you go with chapter 13 i hope you like it xx.

KOL'S POV

i walked over at my brother who was on his knees sobbing. i placed my hand over his shoulder, trying to comfort him but he pushed me away. "i don't need your pity!" he said harsh as he sped off.

" He's broken" Elijah said.

"I've never seen him like this before" i said. and it was true, i've never seen it because he would never let anyone see him vunerbule, not until the day Caroline was taken from him.

"We have to find him" i said and i run with vamp speed towards the mansion, maybe he is there.

When i got there, i saw Stefan,Marcel and a girl ' who i had never seen before' standing with their backs towards me.

"Stefan". he turned around as did Marcel and the girl. she's beautiful, she has dark blonde hair and big green eyes.

"Who are you?" i asked.

She opened her mouth to answer but Marcel was first.

" Her name is Tiffany she's a friend of mine and a witch. she can help you get Caroline back".

" Oh, so you're gonna HELP US NOW!" i said yelling the last part at Marcel. he was the one who brought Caroline to Silas.

"I'm sorry for my part in this, i am truly sorry but i had no choice he would kill Davina without a chance for her coming back."

Did he seriously just said he had no choice! i was about to punch him but Stefan was faster.

" BECAUSE OF YOU MY BEST FRIEND IS BOUND TO ON PSYCHO WHO WANTS HER TO KILL KLAUS!!! AND YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! YOU COULD HAVE COME TO US!!" he yelled at him.

Marcel recovered fast and stood up. i expected him to punch Stefan back but he didn't instead he looked down ashamed for what he had done, and he said

" i know and i'm so sorry, but i called Tiffany so she could help".

I looked at her, "can you?"

She nodded " yes, i've heard you've got the right spell, so if you get Caroline and Silas i can do the spell. her voice sounded like honey in my ears.

I quickley shook the subject off.

"Why do you need them?" i asked.

" We probably are going to need their blood" she said.

"You do need their blood." Bonnie said as she and the others walked in.

I saw the whole gang but i didn't saw bekah i thought she had left with Elijah to Mystic falls.

"Where's Rebekah?" Stefan asked just as i was about to.

" She's still in Mystic Falls, with Matt" Elena said.

"Oh" he said sounding disappointed, what made me frown why did he sounded disappointed.

"We have to get Caroline and Silas" Stefan said.

"Yes but first we need to find my brother".

"What do you mean we have to find him?"

Right Stefan wasn't there i remembered.

" He heard Caroline had slept with Silas and he run off"

"She did what!" his voice full disbelieve and concern.

" Did he force her to, i mean she wouldn't sleep with him willing, right

" I dunno, but we have to help her." Klaus' voice came from behind us.