Chapter 15

hey darlings so here is chapter 15 i hope you like itxx

oh and i published A love triangle (the Klaus, Caroline,Stefan story) oh and i have decided that i won't do a pirate story because i've got another idea.

~~~~~~~~~~four days later~~~~~~~~~~~

CAROLINE'S POV

"Wake up love" i felt somebody caressing my cheek and kissing my lips lightly but passionate.

I opened my eyes and saw Klaus hanging above me and stroking my hair out of my face.

"Hi " i whispered and smiled at him.

"Goodmorning love" he whispered and kissed my lips again.

I smiled and kissed him back.

He pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes "how do feel" he whispered back.

"I feel amazing, i feel myself" i smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

He leaned in and kissed me again then he rolled of me and stood up. " i made you breakfast" he said and 'grabbed a plate with pancakes and fruit and a glass of blood' and gave it to me.

I smiled " you're so sweet " i said and sat straight up in the bed, he sat down next to me.

I finished the pancakes and grabbed the blood.

"You're so beautiful" he said as he stroke a drop of blood of my lips and brought it to his own lips.

"I cant say the same of you" i said chuckling

"Oh really "He chuckled as well and pulled me towards him.

I let out a yelp but started laughing as he tickled me and pulled me under him.

"St-ha-op!" i laughed.

" say you're sorry" he said continued tickling me.

"Nope" i said popping the p.

"Then i won't stop" he said.

"Okay okay haha " i laughed.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, love" i said with a fake accent.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?" he said with one eyebrow raised.

"Because if you are.." he said before tickling me again.

"I'm s-sorry" i laughed and he stopped tickling me.

"Good"he said before raising his head and kissing me softly.

When i felt he was about to pull away i pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

He pulled away and started kissing my jaw and neck. i moaned as his tongue hit a spot just behind my ear.

"They're busy again!" i heard Kol yelling downstairs. i giggled.

" I love you" Klaus murmured against my skin. "i love you too" i moaned.

Suddenly i felt like i was going to puke so i pushed Klaus of me and flashed to the bathroom.

I felt his hand rubbing my back and whispering words i could not hear.

Why would i puke i mean i'm a vampire and vampires can't get sick right.

" I'm okay" i said as i wiped my mouth.

I tried to stand up but as soon as i did i felt into Klaus' arm because of a pain i felt in my stomach.