Chapter 18

hey sweeties here's chapter 18 i hope you like it. and i'm gonna need your help with something i will ask after you've read this chapter so yeah.....

CAROLINE'S POV

We were driving nearly an hour now and Galen had yet woken up. i wondered what Silas want from him.

"where are you taken us?" i asked breaking the silence once again.

He turned his head to me and i expected him to not answer my question as he did before, but instead he did answer me."the airport" he said as we arrived there.

"What!, i'm not going anywhere!" I yelled.

"Oh but you are" he said smirking and opened his side of the car stepped out and walked at my side.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest angrily.

"No i'm not" i said as he opened the door.

He sighed and unbuckled my seat belt.

"Come on now sweetheart" he said irritated and grabbed my waist, dragging me out of the car.

"No!" i said struggled to get free.

"It's not good for our baby if you keep doing that" he hissed.

And that stopped me.

Our baby, i totally forgot about that.

"i'm not gonna let you raise my child, and just so you know Klaus is probably already on his way to save me and his unborn child" i hissed back.

His face darkened for a moment but then he smirked."always Niklaus" he stopped before he continued. " i will make sure you stop loving him and after that i'll kill my son" he smirked.

"What do you mean, son." i frowned, was Silas, Klaus's father that made no sense.

Silas disappeared and an older man came in his place.

"You know me now long enough to call me by my real name" he said and grabbed my hand.

He brought it to his lips and kissed it slightly "Mikael" he said and my eyes widened.

"Yo-you're Klaus' f-father" i stutterd. i can't believe this. i'm having a child with Klaus' father.

"Not biologically " he smirked and dragged Galen out of the car.

When he snapped his fingers a man came and threw Galen over his shoulder.

He carried him to a jet.

"It is time to leave sweetheart" Sil-no Mikael said and took a step forward to me, i instantly took a step back.

I was in shock. will Klaus still love me?

" I wanna go home" i whispered and tears formed in my eyes.

"I'll take you to our new home" he said and flashed in front of me and grabbed my arm.

I shook my head "no, i wanna go to Klaus, please" i said and tears rolled over my cheek.

He sighed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" i screamed.

He just ignored me and carried me into the jet.

KLAUS' POV

i was now back in human form. I had put on some clothes of a man who lay now dead in the woods.

Caroline's scent had stopped at a airport.

She's gone. She and my baby are gone.

She probably doesn't even know that the baby is mine.