Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Draco

Draco woke up in his bed at Malfoy Manor the following Saturday ready to go. He slipped into his robes and headed straight downstairs, where he didn't even bother with breakfast, which Narcissa had set out for him in the kitchen.

       "Good morning, mother. I won't be needing breakfast today. I'm heading out, don't worry, I'll eat eventually. Goodbye!" He was halfway out the door before his mother even had time to react.

       The door bells to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes jingled as Draco pushed open the bright orange door. One or two people wandered the shelves, but the shop was mainly empty.

       Quiet.

       Draco liked it that way.

       George sat behind the counter, his nose buried in a book. Hearing the jingle of bells, he looked up.

To Draco, who he saw was holding two bagels, he said, "Harry's in back." He then turned his eyes back to his book.

As promised, Harry stood in back, taking inventory. "Morning, Potter," Draco said. Harry smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Malfoy," he countered. Draco handed Harry one of the bagels, and they each took a bite.

"So," Draco said between bites, "what've you got for me today?"

The two worked into the late hours of the afternoon. At nine, they closed up shop. "Well George," Harry said, "I'm taking off. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" George nodded, not looking up from his book. This meant he didn't notice the hand that had attached itself to Harry's. Draco turned out the lights, bringing the Weasley brother out of his book. He looked up just in time to catch a fraction of their silhouette, and smiled.