Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Draco

"What've you brought this time?" Harry asked.

"Just coffees again. I couldn't think of any more muggle breakfast foods." Draco handed Harry one of the cups.

       "You could bring doughnuts," Harry suggested between sips.

       "For breakfast?! Muggles do the strangest things." He took a sip of his own. "Here's a crazy idea. Why don't you bring something?"

"It's a busy life, being the boy who lived," Harry joked.

"I would beg to differ. You're not even working right now. Just drinking coffee."

"I'll get back to it, don't worry. And you're helping."

"I know. A pity, really." Harry gave a laugh.

"Admit it. You love it."

"No!" Draco insisted. Then, a sly smile crept up his face. "But I do love you." He bounced up from where he had been leaning against one of the ladders that led up to the higher shelves, and squished himself in next to Harry.

"Really? I thought you hated me."

"Don't get clever, Potter. It doesn't suit you." Harry almost spilled his drink. Draco always did try his best to never compliment Harry. He thought he'd done quite a good job with this particular insult.

"This ought to make you shut up." Harry leaned his lips into Draco's, and they held a gentle kiss. The door slowly squeaked open, but not in enough time for them to notice, or pull away.

"I knew it!" George exclaimed. This time Harry did spill his drink. "Ha!" He gave a little dance around the room. "I only came in to tell you there'd been a puking pastille accident, and look what I found! Ha!"

George gave them grief about their relationship all throughout the day. He asked for details, how long they'd liked each other, everything. Draco told him to mind his own damn business.

"It is my business, though," George said, "because I'm nosy." Harry gave a snort.

"Something funny, Potter?" Harry smiled to himself.

They did, however, allow George to see them holding hands on their way out.

The streets were dark, and quiet, but today, nothing could make Draco Malfoy feel alone.