Malfoy Manor: Harry

Half the living room of Malfoy Manor was filled with cardboard boxes. Coming down the steps, Draco carried what was supposedly the last. Harry held the other end.

"Are you really going to need all this?" He said.

"Of course, Potter." Draco released a small grunt as he maneuvered the box down the steps. "I have a very extravagant lifestyle."

Lucius, who stood with one arm around Narcissa, knit his brow. "Our son with a Potter? What will the rest of the family say?"

Narcissa leaned her head into his chest, and patted it. "Hush, darling," she said. "Look how happy he is." Lucius gave a small, submissive groan. With a smile, Draco sat the last box down.

"Oh, Merlin." Harry rubbed at his back, and wiped sweat from his forehead. "Too many boxes." Draco smirked at his boyfriend.

"You were the one who suggested we do it the muggle way."

"Yeah, I think I'm done with that. Kreacher?" The little house elf popped into the room at his name."

"Yes, Master?" Harry smiled in appreciation.

"Could you magic these to Grimmauld Place? Thanks, Kreacher." Kreacher began his work, and Harry smiled. He admired how much the little elf had changed over the past year, and how he had come to accept Harry as part of his family. He imagined Kreacher would have no issue with Draco.

"We'll be going now," Draco said, gripping Harry's hand. He had them halfway through the door, when Narcissa stopped them.

"Oh, wait, wait! You can't leave without a hug." She ran over and pulled Draco close, leaning her head on his shoulder, where Harry could see it; standing a little ways behind Draco, the Malfoy's hand hanging slightly backward to keep connected with Harry's. Narcissa's eyes were shut tight, and she shed a single tear. Harry had never been close with his parents, but he saw now this separation was going to be hard for her.

Draco, still wrapped in the hug, gave a small chuckle of exasperation. "I- love you too, mum. You're hurting my stomach."

She opened her eyes for a few brief seconds, loosening her grip, and mouthed to Harry, "Thank you." Harry nodded.

Stepping back and taking his shoulders, Narcissa smiled. "My little boy, moving out. I'm so proud." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Goodbye, mother. I'll speak to you tomorrow." He shut the door, and he and Harry were outside. "I'm taking my chances, moving in with you," Draco said. "You better not muck it up."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Harry said.