Malfoy Manor: Harry

It was noon, the following Saturday. Harry had been anticipating the familiar click and 'Potter' of the door to the back room, but it had never come. Harry was becoming a little worried. An hour later, he was very worried. Harry quickly finished the work he had been doing, and told George he was going to take off earlier.

"Where are you off to, mate?" George asked.

       "Oh, it's, it's personal." It was. In truth, he was going to Malfoy's house to check on him. What else would a boyfriend do? Harry decided to grab some flowers before stopping in. He had no idea what state he might find Malfoy in.

       Harry knocked three times on the door.

       "A minute, please!" Came a shout from inside. A few seconds later, the door yanked itself open to behold Lucius Malfoy. He looked down the boy who stood at his door.

       Harry Potter stood with skewed glasses and tousled hair, in messy but fitting muggles clothes, a bouquet of black and purple roses. Harry figured he was an interesting sight, and certainly not one Lucius was expecting.

       "Is Draco home?" He asked.

       "Why?" Lucius said.

       "Does it matter?" Harry really didn't want to answer Malfoy Senior's question.

       "He's in his room." Lucius stepped aside, and Harry rushed in.

Draco sat on his bed facing the window, elbows resting on his knees, head resting on his hands. Harry entered cautiously, and sat next to him. The bed bounced a little, and the sound of springs could be heard.

       "I brought you something." Harry laid the flowers on Draco's lap.

"Why do you like me, Potter?" Draco said. Harry furrowed his brow.

       "I dunno. I just do." Harry leaned his head onto Draco's shoulder.

"All those things I've done..."

"Weren't by your choice. And I forgive you." Harry countered.

"How?" Harry wondered what had gotten into him. He was always so confident, so self assured. Not today, he wasn't.

"Because I know you. And in your heart, you're innocent." Harry turned Draco's face, and kissed him. "Stop by the shop tomorrow, won't you?"

"Okay."

"Good."