Weasley's Wizard Wheezes/Ministry of Magic: Draco

Draco pushed open the door to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and walked inside. Potter didn't seem to be around, but he pretended not to notice, and glanced at the shelves, even though he'd seen them dozens of times.

After a few minutes, Draco's patience for Harry wore out, and he had to ask where he was. George had just finished ringing up a little girl and her mother, whom Draco had stood behind, foot tapping. "Where's Potter?" He asked.

      "Not denying our feelings finally, are we?" George said.

       "I was never denying my feelings!" Draco snapped. "I mean, cause I don't have any." George raised an eyebrow. "Shut up Weasley, just where is he?"

"Heading to the Ministry of Magic. He's looking for a job." Draco ran out of the shop muttering to himself, half amused, half annoyed.

"Runs off to find a job and doesn't tell me? Now who's got manners?" He got off the Knight Bus right by the telephone booth Harry was about to enter. "Potter. Potter!" Draco shouted.

      "Malfoy?" Harry turned around to see Draco rushing at him, his green robes whooshing behind him. "What is it?"

       "How am I supposed to- supposed to make fun of you at the Weasley's shop if you're out finding some other job? Honestly, your schedule's quite disastrous, you should really do something about it." 

       "I'm still going on weekends."

      "Oh, excellent. I'll see you then. Goodbye, Potter."

       "Malfoy." Harry held out his hand for a handshake, which Draco took, and squeezed briefly. They then turned their separate ways.