Sherlock and a stubborn man

"I'm Tom by the way and what do they name angels now a days ?" He grabbed her little slim hand and kissed it gently.

She blushed in a very flattering way. "Uhhm angels ? I am afraid I don't understand what you mean".

"That you must be an angel, you definitely both look and sound like one. This morning, it was your beautiful voice that led me astray. I had to see who could sing so angelic". He smiles at her.

She blushed again and look down, trying not to look into his eyes. "Thank you, that was very kind of you to say and my name is Aria".

"That is a beautiful name, it fits you. May I ask why you have decided to become a nun ?". He didn't understand why such a young and beautiful girl would make such a choice.

She looked up, her eyes looking very sincere. "Because men can't be trusted, especially not the ones in my family".

"I am sorry that you have had experiences that makes you feel that way, but I can promise you that not all men are like that". He scratched at his neck.

She breathed in deeply. "Don't make promises you can't keep sir, but of course you are a man, and that is what they do".

"I could show you that you are wrong, if you would just let me". He grabbed her hand. He knew he was coming on a bit strong, but this might very well be his only chance.

She pulled her hand from him. "Don't .. Don't say things like that, it is not right. I am going to be a nun".

"And what a shame that is". He said, this one was really going to be a hard one to break, maybe this was beyond even his powers of seduction ?

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up, at was Ben, sending him a somewhat stern look. "Well Tom, who is this lovely little lady ?"

Tom sighed, it might actually be a good thing that Ben showed up now. She seemed to be drawing away from him. "Ben this is Aria, Aria this is.."

"Sherlock, I know". She blurted out and blushed again, oh well so she knew Ben or at least she watched Sherlock.

Ben grabbed her hand and kissed it gently, winking at her. "Actually I prefer Ben if it's okay with you".

"Sorry, Ben of course". She looked up at him shyly and Tom feelt himself get a bit jealous.

Tom wanted to get her to focus on him again. "So you have tv in the monastery ? I mean since you obviously has seen Sherlock".

"Well yes, one in the common room, but we are not allowed to watch much. Mother superior is a big Sherlock fan though, so we were forced to watch". She says.

Tom can't help laughing and Ben laughs as well and says. "Oh I am so sorry you were forced to watch me".

"No no, I didn't mean it that way. I mean I really like the show actually, you are really good". She laughs and Tom thinks it is the sweetest laughter he has ever heard.

She shouldn't be sitting her talking to two men, even if they seemed nice enough, especially since she got the feeling that Tom was kind of flirting with her.

He shouldn't be doing that, but she couldn't help but being a bit flattered. He was a really good looking man and apparently famous to, but in the end, he was still just a man.

It was getting late, and she could see the girls out of the corner of her eye. They were getting to comfy with the boys. It was time to get back, they needed to be inside before the gate was locked.

"I have to get the girls home, but it was nice to meet you". She got up and smiled at both of them.

Ben grabbed her hand and kissed it again. "A pleasure meeting you Aria, give my regards to the mother superior".

"Oh it could be fun, but I think that would get me in so much trouble". She said grinning at the idea.

Ben walked back to the bar, and now Tom grabbed her hand, he turned it, kissing the palm gently. "Aria, please is it in any way possible that I could see you again ?"

"No Tom, that wouldn't be a good idea. I shouldn't even have been talking with you tonight". She got up and went over to get the girls.

They weren't happy, but they went with her, knowing they had to get inside before the gates was locked up. Aria could feel Toms eyes on her as they left.

When they were about to enter the convent through the little door beside the church, she heard her name being called, and saw Tom come running.

She stopped, what did he want ? She looked at the girls. "Just get inside, I'll be there in a second".

The girls looked at her and then Tom, who had almost reached them, then they went inside, and she turned toward Tom. "What do you want ?"

"You darling, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since I saw you this morning. I thought I would never see you again, and then you showed up tonight, it has to be destiny. I can't just let you disappear again". He was very close to her.

She suddenly felt like the oxygen had had been sucked out of the air, and she felt herself breathing fast and shallow. "Tom please, don't say something like that".

"I can't help it. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you before. Please say you will meet me again ?" His eyes were burning into hers, eyes she hadn't been able to forget.

She felt dizzy, and she felt a bit cornered. "I can't Tom. I am going to be a nun okay, and I.. I hate men".

"But you are not a nun yet, so you can still change your mind". He took a step closer, and she backed up, feeling the the church wall against her back.

She just wanted to get away, she couldn't deal with this. How could he even think this would get him anything ? "Please just leave Tom".

"No Aria, I can't.. I didn't wanna do this, but it is my last option". He grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. The his mouth was on hers, kissing her roughly.

She tried to push him off, what the hell was he doing ? But then he bit down on her lip and she gasped, his tongue invading her mouth.

Suddenly she found herself responding to his kiss, her hands grabbing his hair, her tongue playing with his, oh lord this was the most amazing kiss ever, she thought.

His mouth moved down her neck. "What do you say now Aria, will you see me again tomorrow ?"

When she didn't answer right away, he softly bit into the pulse point on her neck, and she moaned out loud, making him bite harder. "Yes, yes, oh God yes, meet me 10 am outside the bar".

"See it wasn't so bad saying yes was it. See you tomorrow darling". His lips ghosted over hers, and then he left.

She was leaning on the wall panting, then she hurried inside, what had just happened ? Why did she agree to meet him ?