What worries Ben ?

"What did he want ?" Mia was waiting for her just inside the door, and now looked at her curiously.

Aria bit her lip, she guessed she could tell Mia the truth. "He wanted to see me again, like a .. date".

"Oh God you are so lucky, he is just so handsome". Mia was clapping her hands and almost jumping up and down.

She shook her head. "Well, he is kind of gorgeous isn't he ? But Mia I can't go see him, I am going to be a nun soon, remember ?"

"You said no ? Seriously even you can't say no to Tom Hiddleston". She looked at Aria like she had sprouted horns.

Aria felt herself blush and her hand went to the spot on her neck where he had bitten her. "Well no, I said I would meet him, but I don't think I am going to go.. it Will just complicate things".

"What is that ?" Mia grabbed her hand and removed it from her neck, glaring at the spot she had just caressed. The younger girls eyes bulged as she looked at her. "Oh shit, did he do that ? Did he bite you ? Aria what where the two of you doing out there ?"

"Uhh he kind of kissed me and well yeah I guess he bit me". Aria feels herself blush deeply.

Mia just smiles like a kid on Christmas. "Well you better cover up your neck, you don't want mother superior to see that, but Aria you have to meet him".

"Why Mia ? He is just a man, he will just hurt me and let me down and it would be against my vows". She pulls up her collar to cover the bite mark on her neck.

Mia shakes her head. "No, he isn't just a man, and maybe this is what you need, just one adventure before locking yourself in here for the rest of your life".

"I don't know". Aria walks toward her cell, some part of her longs to see him again, even though she knows it is wrong.

Mia puts a hand on her arm. "Come on Aria, for me. I want to hear everything about him, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, just meet him, make sure you are making the right choice".

—————————————————————————————————————

"There you are, how did it go then ?" Ben says as Tom catches up with him.

Tom know he is grinning like an idiot right now, but he just can't help it. She had agreed to meet him and that kiss had been truly amazing. "Well, she agreed to meet me tomorrow".

"Really ?" Ben looks suspiciously at him, his brows shoots up, when he spots Tom's grin. "What did you do Tom ?"

"I might have kissed her". He giggles as Ben shakes his head disapprovingly.

Ben runs his hand through his hair. "Please be careful Tom. I got a feeling this could get you into trouble you can't even imagine, not to talk about what it might do to her".

"What could happen Ben ? I don't get why you think this is so bad". Tom looks at him.

Ben shrugs. "I don't know Tom, I just get a feeling okay, and besides that she is to young, that alone could get you in trouble".

"I know okay, she is a bit young even for my taste, but I can't help it. I can't just let her disappear". His thoughts running back to that kiss and the feeling he got when he bit her.

"Just promise me Tom that you are careful and don't push her into doing things she is going to regret". Ben looks at him sternly and Tom nods.

But as they walk back towards their hotel, he has to admit to himself, that he might not be able to keep that promise, after that kiss he knows that he will have a hard time restraining himself around her.

Actually Ben might be right, he should stay away from her. It is wrong of him to corrupt this beautiful angel, but he is just not strong enough to fight this longing she ignites in him.

Ben doesn't know why this makes him feel so bad and so on edge. Yes it is stupid for Tom to pursue her for several reasons. She is to young, young enough that it would cause him trouble with his fans and the press.

And she is in a convent, she going to be a nun, it might be some kind of kinky fantasy he has, but what about Aria and her future ?

But what really troubles him is something he quite can't put his finger on, he just get this feeling of dread he can't explain.