What I Would Give To Live This Night Again

*********Ben's P.O.V.**********

"Fuck." I sighed as I slowly slipped back into Consciousness I looked around me... I was in Danny's bunk...

'Danny' I thought as my eyes grew wide and started to burn with tears while a strangled sob escaped my lips, the whole night's events came flooding back to me. Danny... my Danny was gone. And I caused it. I pulled my legs to my chest, sobs over coming my body and a harsh pounding begining in my head making it impossibal to see or hear anything. The pounding slowly subsided but the crying did not cease and I knew it wouldnt. I didnt want it to, this pain I felt was the only thing thay kept me from being numb and crying was the only was to let it out with out getting pissed out at a bar or something.

"B-Ben? Are you okay?" I heard someone ask ad my curtain slowly slid open.

I wiped my tears and gave my eyes a moment to adjust, and there was Sam. He was just stading there with a tear stained face and a worried look in his eyes. I got up and hugged him and he hugged me back.. he knew I wasnt okay, and for now that was okay. I just held him close and cried into the arms of the man who had been like a brother to me all these years, the man that stayed with me and stayed my friend no matter how much bullshit I put him through. I couldn't handle loosing him too, even if that was what i deserved. I deserved to loose all my friends and family.. I deserved to be treated like shit.

"Please dont hate me sam... I never ever ment for this to happen.. I'm so sorry. It should have been me.. not danny" I sobbed into his shoulder

"Ben just stop.. I could never ever hate you. Your are like a big brother to me. And I don't blame you for what happend.. i know you loved Danny.. but I need you to be strong now Ben.. we all do. Please, do it for us, for Danny, for the fans. We need you here with us not just a broken form of what you used to be" he said

I let his words sink in and I slowly realised that that was exactly what I was becoming...I was broken and I had hurt the only person who could fix me. I needed Danny, but I couldnt have him. So I had to be tough, just till I got home at least...

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is shitty but its kind of a filler chapter and i notice that no one is reading the story any way :'C so please share the story and dont forget to favorite it!! Thanks so much guys!

-TylerCarter4L