Lets Change The Channel.

*******alternate ending!!!*****

"Wow!! Thank you guys so so much!" I yelled into the microphone

"Now let's get this shit started" I yelled as I started strumming my guitar, everyone following close behind.

******time jump 30 years*****

(A/N I know that's a long time but if you don't like it then there is another ending. And to quickly sum up the thirty year time period, Danny's glory got really famous. Almost as famous as AA. Ben never moved on from Danny and still did his best to do what he thought would make Danny proud and he still loves him even after all this time. And Danny's glory and AA are considered oldies and music sucks now cx)

*Beep beep whirl*

*beep beep whirl*

The machine next to me sounded giving me even more of a headache. But I guess I can't complain, can I? It was what was keeping me alive.

*beep beep whirl*

*beep beep whirl*

I listened to the sound over and over again along with my ragged breathing. I started  humming the tune to someone somewhere, my raspy tired voice struggling to reach the high notes and The steady beeping of the machine powering over the quiet sound I was barely able to make.

And the suddenly it all changed

*beeeeeeeeeeep*

The machine sang. And suddenly I could breathe normally again, and my eye sight was perfect.I looked down at my hands and instead of the old wrinkled ones I had just possessed the skin was young and had clear images of all of my tattoos. I slowly stood up and looked back. There laying in the bed was me, with doctors crowding around; my chest caved in and no longer moving. I walked into the bathroom and nearly screamed when I saw that I was young again... I looked like I was no older than twenty four. I walked out of the bathroom and watched as the doctor's pulled a white sheet over my face and they all trailed out with sighs of defeat. I was dead, yet in some ways I was more I alive then I had been for a long time.

"Kinda spooky isn't is?... Watching yourself die?" I heard in a low voice that was just as perfect as I had remembered it.

"I'd have to say so... but.. I'm ready to go now." I said turning around and smiling at the beautiful strong looking man before me.

"You did good Ben, real good. I'm proud of you. You lived a real good life and Danny's glory was amazing." he smiled at me as he came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Although I must say, it was torture having to watch you for thirty years and not get to kiss you once!" He chuckled pulling me into a long awaited hug.

"I love you so much Danny" I said pulling him closer, breathing in his sent of alcohol and cigarettes

"I love you to Ben, and... thanks for waiting... you didn't have to." He said kissing me lightly. "Now let's go, your gonna love it. I promise"

Danny pulled me along and the next thing I knew we were in a white world, it was beautiful. It was like every good dream I had ever had.

"There's a special part for rockers" he chuckled at the amazed face I was making, leading me to a the left and then we were in a huge mansion with everything any musician could ever want.

"Come on! You have to meet Kurt, and Jimmy (the rev) and Austin came here not to long ago.. oh! And come on! First I'll take you to get visit Mitch!" He said leading me to a room with posters all over the walls

"Hey!! Mitch! You remember Ben! Right?!" Danny yelled to the tall man standing before me that was undoubtedly one of my old friends, Mitch Lucker

"Of course I know Ben! It's been a long time man!" He smiled and gave me a hug

"Yeah, it has! But it's good to see you, brother" I replied flashing him a smile

"We'll be back in a while Mitch! He's only been here a bit so I'm going to go introduce him!" Danny said.

"Oh! Yeah! Of course! See you later man!" He smiled and we said bye and then walked away as Mitch started playing the song You Only Live Once on his stereo and screaming and Lucker stomping along with it.

Next we went to see Austin Carlile and caught up with him, which was completely amazing because he had died before he had gotten to be a really close friend. Then we went to meet Kurt cobain who was just about the nicest most well mannered guy ever. And then we went to see the Rev who was a really cool guy who really knew how to play drums and had an awesome sense of humor.

After I met up with almost everyone except for a few people I would see later we went back and hung out with Mitch and Austin, spending time together and laughing and having an amazing time. This will be a perfect way to spend the rest of forever. With close friends and Danny by my side. And not only that but Cam, Sam And James would join us someday. This was the life.... I could definitely live with not living if It was like this.

----------------(;-;)-----------

Well!! It's over!! I hoped you liked at least one of the endings!! Oh yeah! and comment which you like better, the original or the alternate! It was a lot of fun writing this so I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! Don't forget to read my other stories that you can get if you go to my page!! Or you could get there titles from the A/N of the last chapter! I love you all so much!

*gives you each two cookies and a glass of milk or vanilla silk if you can't drink milk*

For the last time on this story. :3

  ♥♥♥

-TylerCarter4L