It Takes My Breath Away

"BEN GET UP NOW OR I AM GOING TO PISS ON YOUR FACE! YOU BLOODY FUCKING WANKER!" Cam yelled

"Ehhhhh, I don't wannnaaaa" I whined pulling the blanket over my head and snuggling deep into the covers that still smelled like Danny.

"Well to fuckin' bad. We have to get in that studio and rock the fucking tracks so we can go on tour and rule the world one again!" Cam said

"Fine. Now get out" I snapped

"Woah-ho-ho well I'll be back in five Ms. Drama queen and if your not ready I will throw you outside and lock you out for good." He yelled as he left the room.

I immediatly jumped up and started getting ready. I was tired, but I was still so excited to go into the studio and work with Sumerian again. And the possibility of getting to go on tour made me even more anxious. I walked over to one of the duffel bags and pulled out my favorite shirt, one that Danny had got me for my birthday with rips in the side and the word "relapse" printed across the front in light letters. I pulled out some skinny jeans with rips in the frount and my Vans with laces because I didnt want to bother with boots. I pulled on all my clothes and sat on the bed, waiting for Cam to come back in screaming about how much of a wanker I was.

"GET THE FU--  Oh, you're awake! It's a miracle" He yelled "now come on. We have an hour to kill so I'll take you out for food"

"You woke me up an hour early!! You fucking douche canoe!" I yelled hitting him in his arm and walking out the door before he could hit me back.

"Lets go fuck face!!"  I yelled running out the door and hopping in the car, Cam jumping in behind me.

"Well someones got a bug up there ass." He chuckled nugging me in my side

"Well don't be a bitch and I'll be much more agreeable" I replied

We rode to a small café called  'étoile' and strolled inside. We got a table and just sat there chatting and eating, but my mind slowly wandered to Danny. I wish he was here.. I wish I wasnt so alone. I mean I had Cam but he was a friend. Danny was the love my life the brightest star in the sky, he ment more to me than anyone ever will.

"Are you even listening to me you bloodly fucking wanker?!" Cam asked sighing when I didn't respond.

"I'm sorry... I just.. sorry." I sighed shoving a spoonful of pea soup into my mouth.

"It's okay, I know what your thinking about... it's all we ever think about." He said looking down

"Can I tell you something Ben?... I don't know if I should tell you or not but... I might as well.." he trailed off

"You ahead you bloat and tell me." I said

"Well.. I was in love with Danny... and I kissed him.

But he didn't kiss me back.. he pushed me away.. I didn't know why.. but then I found out about you to.... an well.." he said stumbling over his words

"It's okay Cam.. you didn't know about us and besides.. because I'm so much of a fuck up he wasn't mine when you kissed him..." I sighed realizing that sad truth

"But he loved you anyway Ben.. he always has.. he always will.." he said putting a hand on my shoulder and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek

"Now, lets go." He said getting up and flopping money down onto the table. I got up and followed him out. I got into the car and we drove to the studio and I ran inside giddy to be in that sound room again.

I slowed down to a walk and met up with Sam and James in the hall way.

"Well someones excited" James chuckled

"Well!! I wanna get these songs to be amazing and then I want to go on tour and I want to be a legend again! ...and.. I wanna make my Danny proud" I said as James pulled me into a hug and Sam came over and joined in.

"That's all any of us want" James whispered

We all pulled away from. Each other as Cam walked up

"Come one guys! Lets get in there and rock this fucking thing!" Cam yelled

"For Danny" I screamed and everyone joined throwing there hands up into the air

We all walked into a room with a fancy and very expensive mixing bord connected to a room with a microphone and some instruments in it.

"Oh! Heys guys!" Mark, the guy who used to record everything for AA greated us "it's been a while!"

"Soo Ben.. did you bring your lyrics Cam said something about your having some of Danny's lyrics that were unused and some of your own?" He questioned

"Ohh.. uhh , yeah but I-"

"There all right here in this book Cam interupted pulling the note book from behind his back, handing it to me and sending me a wink.

"Oh uhhh.. yeah here" I said awkwardly handing the note book to Mark

He skimmed through the first page making "hmm" noises until he turned the page

"ohh" he cooed "I like this!" He said beginging to read out the lyrics that shockingly actually belonged to me. "You live in disguise! in fear of all your lies. These wounds you've sewn will not be your last. So go! Live your life in fear of the past! The pain will always haunt you and the memories will always taunt you. This is your fault, so don't deny! How could you say you even bothered to try? I won the battle and you lost the war! So give up! We will never settle this score, Give up! You will never settle this score! Abandon me if you must but alway remember! You have long since lost my trust! Wallow in self pitty and your pretty little things! You may think you're better but it's time that clarity sings! I won the battle and you lost the war! So give up we will never settle this score, give up! You will never settle this score!"

"Ohh, uhh thanks.. I was kinda pissed off when I wrote that...." I said trailing off, not bothering to finish what i was saying

"Well I think it's fucking brilliant! If you have more songs like those in there we'll have these five songs in the bag!" Sam smiled at me

"Thanks!" I replied

"Alright well you guys can go mess around with the instruments while I look at these lyrics" Mark told us " but if you break anything it's your ass!!" He yelled after us as we all ran off to our preffered instruments, me running staright for the black on black fender guitar and leaving the B.C rich on it's stand. It had been a while since i played but as soon as I picked it up my fingers glided across the guitars fret board and new melodies and chords came form the beautiful instrument in my hand. I loved this. I missed this... I missed being here.. but most of all, I missed making music with my best friend, the man I fucking Loved.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! I hope you guys like it! Only two or three more chapters! Soo Don't forget to comment, Vote, Share and add to library! Oh and that songish kinda thing is from my band so please don't steal it. And if it sucks I understand and I'm sorry c"x oh and

étoile is french for star. and yes. there was a french café in Britain.... well.. there is now at least.

-TylerCarter4L