Chapter 4 - Jealous Bimbos

So this was a short one,but it explains alot, I hope you enjoy please vote!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Chapter 4 - Jealous Bimbos

Today was a good day, There was a smile perched on my lips, as I felt my soft duvet comfort me, the sun was shining on my face and I felt so safe... there was even a linger of cologne in the air... wait, cologne? Oh shit!

I sat straight up, wondering where the hell I was! As my eyes scanned the room, they fell upon a boy tapping away at his laptop.

"Who the hell are you?" I blurted out.

He svilled his chair around, "Nice to see you too," he replied nonchalantly.

He scanned my face for emotion, but all it showed was confusion, why the hell was I in some boy’s... let me add hot boy’s, bed? He smirked.

"You don't remember?"

My face dropped, "Oh shit, kill me now, what the fuck have I done!"

He patted his heart, "Ouch, that hurt!"

"Look you might be hot and all, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I had sex with a total stranger, and I have no memories of it, my life is fucking over!" I blurted out, letting my face fall into my hands.

All I heard was chuckling, he must have some balls, because I swear at that moment I was so ready to kill him, I got out of bed, chasing after him,

"Girls are so gullible," he said while running away from me!

"I'm so gonna kill you!" I said screaming.

"Wait," I said, calming down, "how did I end up here then?" I looked at him suspiciously.

Now out of breath he replied, "Well, after the fight yesterday, I saw you lying on the floor, I guessed you must have passed out, and I just thought instead of letting you lie there, I might as well have helped you.”

Memories came rushing into my head from yesterday, someone had spiked my drink! Aww,  this guy was nice... in a perverted kind of way!

"Um, thanks, what's your name again?

"I'm Adam", he replied cheerily and I instantly recognised him as the guy who helped Dylan stop the fight.

"Well hi Adam my name's Ar-"

He finished my sentence for me, "Aria, yep, I know."

I was even more confused, "Wait, how do you know me?" I asked.