The Story

It was raining cats and dogs. The time was just 5pm but it felt like nighttime. My after-school activity was just about to end. "Hey guys, wanna hear a story?" said my friend, Samson. Intrigued, I agreed to hear it.

"It was late at night in school. I was at the 4th floor having night lessons. At about 9pm, my friends and I wanted to go to the toilet. So we made our way there. However just before we entered, the door slam shut! Now you may think it's the wind. NOPE! There wasn't any wind at all!" he described. More and more people joined in after hearing how 'interesting' the story was.

"My friend really had to go.....so I kicked the door!" he said while showing a kicking action. "WHAT!?" Everyone replied. "The door opened though. There was no one inside but............" he paused for awhile. "For a moment, I taught I saw a face at the mirror. But my friend turned on the lights and it was gone. Just my mind playing tricks, I guess?"

I was never into spiritual or supernatural stuff. But that story changed my opinion slightly. And not to mention how his friends actually got to describe the EXACT same story in the same day just excites me. "Maybe I should investigate myself?" I said in my thoughts.

The area which was visited by him is known to be one of the most spookiest. It is located at one of the end. There has been stories from ex-students about shadows and figures appearing late at night during school camps and in which some cases even have these things attacking people, especially girls. This led the school to ban the use of the area for camps. Scary stuff!