Chapter VI: Choose for Me

(reuploaded this chapter after  just publishing it because it came out wrong, the only word that got out was 'hm' like honestly, I'm so sorry if you saw that weird draft.) It shocked me off my rockers, too..

Got LSSed with this song by Hailee, realized it accurately expressed my thoughts upon writing TRY ME.

You can try listening to it.
*****
I was never one for skinship, it bothered me, having someone touch me, even just a tap, it would feel like they were mocking me, telling me 'see? I can do this to you anytime I like and you wouldn't be able to complain because I'm superior to you.'

Superior to me, because I was young, not yet of age to shift, then the reason only changed when I grew up, because I was born like this, different from them.

It wasn't an obvious problem because I never drew attention on myself in those past two years, I spent my time alone, not bothering anyone unless necessary and most of them were kind about it, the elders understood and the young were confused at best, I needn't make contact with them to make them understand, not with my sisters' protective guidance and my mother's loving care, it was easy to hide from everyone,

But laying here in the open, Ethan's hand leisurely around me, he was cuddling me, I was doing all I could not to convulse and claw him closer, he was making my body react in ways I couldn't fathom, I wanted him so near, it was like I wanted to wear him.

Eeee, creepy...that'd be like wearing mascot...a hot, fleshy, bloo...ugh.

We've been lazing by the falls for two hours, we haven't left since lunch, after all the talking, revelations and proclamations, we decided it was enough for the day, I was still reeling from the things he'd told me, my brain was left unfit to continue, encumbered by shocking facts and liquid chocolate words.

He was so sweet offering to clean the dishes, giving me some time alone to collect my thoughts, a moment later I was surprised to find that he was calling me towards the grassy part of the hidden sanctuary, a picnic blanket laid out.

He had explained that he brought the blanket together with the food in the basket, he didn't expect to find a cave in the crack so he had brought the whole thing for a picnic, it was not the case, so the blanket was left unnoticed until now,

Even so, I found the gesture thoughtful.

A tree was giving us shade, the falls giving a soothing music of nature, it was a breezy day, a perfect day for rest.

"Have you thought about it?" His voice low and husky, he was lying sideways facing me, right arm propped up to serve as a foundation for his head, left arm draped across my stomach, hand drawing lazy random circles that shot delicious waves through my veins.

I think he's writing crop circles.

"About what?" I was trying to be more open for him, it was the least I could do compared to the things he'd be willing to sacrifice for me, he acts like I am worth more than him, which couldn't be more wrong considering his social standing alone, we're on both ends of the spectrum, him on top.

"Our arrangements,"

"For what?" I looked over at him, confused, he wasn't making much sense and those round alien stuff he's doing on my stomach really turns my brains into mush.

He let out a sigh, stopping his movements, thank goddess! It was so distracting, "how do we move forward from here?" What?

"..Stand up... and walk? I mean, dude, did you get an amnesia or something? I bet those crop circles are messing with your brain,"