Chapter IX: Together with me (part two)

For some reason, I put this:
🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆(PART TWO BEYOTCH!)🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
On the part where I cut it on the whole chapter, just to remind me where it was that I was working on... and every time for days I ended up thinking, "okay...? FINE! I'm gonna write! Geez, You don't have to be so rude about it!" Those weird round yellow people have the most half-assed expressions that have somehow successfully intimidated me.

But eh...

Also, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd pay to work.🔏.well write..or rather post what I write, but hey I promised a monday update so what was I to do? Repeat my insolence? Nuh uh, not when you guys were so kind & considerate with me.

So to hell with faulty wi-fi and hello cellular data bills, right?📶🌐📲
(Tho, really, please wi-fi, help me!!! I beseech you!) (I don't like needless spending!!!)👛😥💰😧💸😭

But lol, on with the story!🚀💥💨

🙌🙆😘

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

"Are- I...uhm..am I wrong to assume that you're talking about moving in with me? with all the other werewolves in my pack... because that's what it sounded to me, Katherine, I don't want to misunderstand things again,"

Haha, he's become wary...hhhah..that is sooo my fault.

"yeah...you got it right this time,"

There was a silence that passed between us as Ethan remained stoic in...shock, I think, and me being busy with hiding my nervousness.

But a moment later, whiplash became me when Ethan sprang up with inhuman speed and faced me with wider eyes that almost seemed crazed, "Really?!" He asked in frantic disbelief, closing in on my personal space that he seemed to have trampled all over in the past weeks.

"Yeah," leaned back a bit, intimidated.

"Are you sure," he pressed on, it looked like he was moving closer subconsciously.

"Really, Ethan," I assured him, even though I was still trying to reclaim my sullied personal space, the cave floor now beneath me instead of the blanket.

"Even if you hate werewolves?"

"I didn't say I hate them," I said distractedly, I looked behind me as the wall stopped my retreat, I'm out of space, oh god.

"But still-"

"Do you not want me to go with you?" I faced Ethan and looked him straight in the eye, out of options other than push him away a bit...

If I can..

"Of course I want you with me! I'm just reeling a bit from when you suddenly threw me a curve, I'm just trying to see how you feel about this," there was a smile slowly forming on his face, getting confident by the second.

"I'm okay with it, I did in fact made the decision myself, you know," I placed my hands on his shoulder, trying in vain to move him away, I haven't managed to immune myself with his boyish smile that it still makes me weak in the knees, so you can imagine how jelly-like I feel with his face inches from mine.

Ohmygod he looks edible.

"Uhm, Ethan, back away, a bit," my voice came out weak, the words were mumbled, there was a dopey grin firmly pasted onto his lips now, it wasn't helping that he now seemed really, really happy.

And amused at my chagrin.

"What, you don't want me this near anymore?" The fake hurt he was trying to insincerely convey with his eyes were so unreal.