1

It was another day in the office for Karrueche phones constantly ringing, her boss Tom nagging at her to keep changing his diary.

"Kae have you told Josh that I can do that meeting tomorrow?" Tom asked for the second time

"Yes Tom iv already done that." Trying not to loose her temperature as she is short tempered as it is. Karrueche is a personal assistant she loves her job now and then but Tom always goes on at her to do all these jobs what she has already done, but he always checks up on her he likes Kae, and Karrueche knows as he isn't afraid of hiding it, he is one of them cringy bosses who moans but flirt a little and is twice the age , the only reason Kae is keeping her job is because its paying for her clothes and bills.

Karrueche was tidying up her desk as it was the end of her shift and it was time to go home, "Karrueche wait" Tom shouts across the office waving to Kae, her eyes widen thinking he wants her to do another job at last minute.

"Kae can I take you out for lunch tomorrow?" he askes confidently, Kaes eyes widen even more

"As colleagues?" Kae asked smirking

"No no no, a date just me and you" Toms says giving Karrueche the biggest smile,

"Sorry Tom I am going to decline the offer but thank you anyway.." kae says tucking her hair behind her ear " fine don't be late Monday" Tom snaps back with an attitude.

Kae was finally leaving the office she got into her car and connected her phone to the Bluetooth then her bestfriend Christina rung

"Hey girl we still going out later?" sounding excited

"Of course girl, ok I am leaving work now, come round mine at nine so we can get ready" Kae said sounding even more excited than her the rest of the ride home Karrueche was telling Christina how Tom asked her out on another date again.

Karrueche had to pop into her Dads home to quickly grab something she got out the car she grabbed her hand bag locked her car and started walking towards the door as usual it is left open so anyone can walk in Karrueches Dad Jay is one of the biggest drug dealing, gang members on the West Coast Karrueche cannot stand his business she is still the only one who is here for him because of his job her brother is dead and her Mum had left them and Kae has never heard of her since, her brother been murdered by another gang member, he is obsessed with this job, Kae has told him million times to stop but he wouldn't listen.

Kae walked through the door and through to his office, there he was sitting at his desk starring at his phone Kae shook her head as not surprised that he was on it.

"Are you never on that damn phone?" she asks leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed

"Sorry darling what's up?" he asks looking up to her then his eyes went straight back onto his phone.

"Where are the boxes with my shoes in?" she asks becoming more annoyed tempting to slap that phone out his hand.

"In your old room there is only two boxes left have you settled in well?" Jay asks finally turning off his phone finally paying attention to Kae.

"I love it thank you, ok im going to put them boxes in my car and head back as im going out tonight" Kae said walking out the room, when she was making her way up the stairs she said hello to Max the bodyguard and all of a sudden the door opened and Kae knows her Dads friends, gang what ever their called but she did not recognise these faces.

"Who are you's?" Kae asked with an attitude standing on the stairs frowning with her arms crossed, when he turned around Kaes eyes widen to a young thug that just walked in, usually she is fussy with her men but she thought this one was hot, his arms are full with tattoos as well his neck, sharp jawline and perfect cheek bones and he was followed by few other ugly ones.