14

It was around 7 o'clock in the evening Kae just got out the shower and realised she had few missed calls from her Dad what doesn't happen very often, she was just about to ring him back but then he started ringing her again.

"Hello" she answered and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Kae I, I just had a nap and Ben he was there in my dream" Jay said in shock

"What did he say" Kae said with her eyes filling with tears.

"Kae he was blaming me, I know it is my fault but it was how upset he sounded and the anger in his voice shouting at me and saying everything is my fault" Jay mumbled

"He told me he was coming to see you"

"wait you seen him too?"

"Yes I told you the first time and iv seen him again recently his seen Mum too Dad but he didn't say much really"

"oh right erm im gunna go, bye" Jay said and ending the phone call

Kae just frowned at her phone and put it back down on the side she got up with the towel wrapped round her still she walked over to her dressing table and started to make it look a little more tidy, "you just got out the shower?" Chris asked walking over to her placed a kiss on her lips looking down at her

"yeah" she smiled and out of no where Chris chucked Kae over his shoulder and walked into the bathroom "Chris" she giggled, Chris chuckled and wigged his joggers off he turned the shower on and walked in "Chris I just got dry" Kae giggled trying to escape but he was just holding onto her hips.

"and your about to get wet again" he smiled he pulled her towel away from her body, cupped her chin into his hands and kissed her, Kae slowly walked back hitting the wall then Chris picked her up, Kae wrapped her legs round his hips and Chris placed his hands on her ass, Chris pressed Kae little more on the wall to keep her up, he took her hands off his shoulders and pushed them up straight and started to place kisses on her collar  bone Kae lifted her head up and moaned.

After they had their joint shower, Karrueche was laying on the sofa in Chris top and shorts exhausted from being in the shower with Chris, "babe I'm going out be back in an hour" Chris said putting his shoes on, Kae frowned thinking where is he going to go.

"where you going?" She asked sitting up from the sofa "none your damn business" Chris said walking out "what the fuck" Kae mumbled she rolled her eyes and laid back down.

Few hours went by and Chris was still not home Karrueche was just sitting there waiting for him, then her phone started to ring.

"Hello" Kae answered.

"Hey girl how is it going out there?" Joey asked

"its been good you know, I spoke to Ben again"

"Girl.. how?" Joey asked not really believing what she was saying, thinking she was going crazy.

"in my sleep like my dreams he visited my Dad too but when he saw my Dad it really got to him he rung me up and told me about it"

Karrueche was just sitting there listening to the new gossip Joey had, as she cant get that much out there with just her and Chris.

"oh girl one more thing" Joey said

"hold up" Kae said hearing screaming from her front garden, she put her phone down and went outside and saw Leo just laying on his back screaming, Karrueche ran over to him to see if he is ok, "Leo you ok?" Kae asked looking over to see if he was ok and not hurt, then Kae looked behind her and saw Linda run over

"What happened?" she asked,

"I don't know he was laying here screaming"

"please please run while you can his coming" Leo whispered looking to his left and right every second,