3

It was 10 o'clock Sunday morning Karrueche woke up and just laid there and just starred at the ceiling her mind was just racing with what she had done last night and agreeing to do it, and how close she was of being killed then her phone started ringing and saw it was her Dad.

"hello" Kae answered.

"you ok?" Jay asked.

"not that great to be honest I regret last night Dad" she started to cry again

"Darling" Jay said.

"why cant you just stop all of this and just have a normal job like me, like everyone" Jay didn't answer her, the phone just went silent Karrueche ended the phone on him and chucked her phone across the room with anger she decided to calm herself down and have a movie day and just eat a load of crap food.

Karrueche was in the middle of watching Step Brothers one of her favourite films then there was a knock at the door Karrueche paused the TV and went to the door and opened it in her Calvin top and shorts and Chris was there she tried to shut the door but he put his foot in the way

"you aint going to shut a nigga out are you?" Chris mumbled Karrueche was trying her best to push the door shut but nothing was working she let go and Chris made his way in.

"what do you want Chris?" Karrueche asked with attitude she really was not in the mood for the bullshit today.

"I wanted to come and see you" Chris said checking out her body

"eugh my Dad didn't send you did he?"

"no I don't even work for your Dad" Chris said

"oh so this is what it is about" Kae snapped back

"no! I wanted to see if you was ok from yesterday, me and your Dad work together now and then" Chris snapped back, Karrueche just turned her back to him and walked towards the living room "you know where the door is" she went to her little stand where her phone was and went on it then she turned round and saw Chris standing there she rolled her eyes.

Chris sat down on the sofa making himself at home

"what you watching" he asks looking at his phone "Step Brothers" Kae mumbled starting to get fed up as she just want's to be left alone, she put her phone down and sat the other side of the sofa.

"why so far away, I don't bite" Chris chuckled Kae just gave him an evil glare and started to play the TV they both just sat there laughing at the film, once the film was done Karrueche got up and made herself a drink she made her way back into the living room and Chris had the controller flicking through horror films.

"you alright there?" Kae asked with sarcasm

"yeah just looking for the next film" Chris chuckled

"I cant watch horror films I get too scared and can you just leave please" Kae said getting really fed up now

"too bad I aint leaving" then he clicked on the film IT "Chris!" she said putting her head back he just laughed at her she sat back on the sofa she got the blanket and wrapped it round her head so she can only see a little bit Chris was just sitting there laughing at her.

They were half way through the film and Kae was ready to cover her eyes because she knew another jumpy part was coming, then Chris quietly shuffled along the sofa till he was right next to Kae and he made a funny noise and grabbed her waist she jumped up from her seat and screamed "Chris!" she shouted jumped on him and jokingly hitting him.

He pulled Kae onto his lap hugging her so her arms are locked in "let go" she giggled "no" he chuckled, then his phone started ringing he got his phone out his pocket and answered it