17

Karrueche and the others left the beach party and made their way to a restaurant, "so what happened between you and Chris then?" Jenneh asked.

"Nothing we just kept going around in circles" Kae huffed, they arrived at the restaurant, "table for four please" Kae asked the waiter he nodded his head at them and they followed him to the upper floor, showed them there's seats and the waiter took their drink order.

"Tyga is cute though" Erin giggled "could tell you liked him kept flattering your eyelashes" Jenneh giggled

"Look who's just walked in" Karrueche mumbled to Joey, he looked over to his right and saw Christina, Will and Jeremih walking in being seated on the other side of the room to them, the atmosphere was really awkward.

"I just want to hit them all" Kae mumbled again anger was really building inside of her she looked over and saw Christina gave her a dirty look, "what is her fucking problem" Kae mumbled to herself any minute now she is going to jump over that table and pounce on her.

The waiter came over gave them all their drinks and took their food order, "fuck" Kae mumbled she looked down and saw Chris and his boys down there waiting to be served "what?" Erin asked, "Chris and the boys are here" she put her head on the table and just huffed.

Chris and the boys finally got seated downstairs, "what happened between you and Karrueche in the end?" Trey asked, "we are on a break" Chris mumbled and just starring into the menu, he wants to be with her now he is missing her so much even though they spoke at the beach, it wasn't the same as other times they have been together.

So Christina, Will and Jeremih are all sitting at the table together "Ok have you got everything" Christina asked the boys,  "yeah" Will nodded " great I just need to wait for Karrueche to go into the bathroom, it's payback on this bitch"

Joey and the girls were all sitting there enjoying their pizza after a while, Karrueche went to the bathroom she walked past them balling up her fists want to smack the shit out them all but, she is falling right into Christina's plan, Christina nodded at the boys and they headed down stairs.

While Will and Jeremih were coming down the steps they saw Chris in the distance and they both basically shit themselves, luckily their waiter came over and distracted Chris and his boys they quickly fast paste walked past them and into the kitchen trying not to get caught by anyone.

Karrueche walked into the bathroom checked out her hair in the mirror and went into one of the toilets, not long after Christina snuck in after her, Christina quietly walked in went towards Kae's toilet door she got some super glue and glued the whole door and the lock so she is completely stuck.

Will and Jeremih walked into the kitchen, Jeremih pulled out his gun, all of the chiefs turned round and saw the gun pointing at them all "no one fucking move" Will spat, he looked to the side and found some oil he quickly grabbed it and chucked it all over the kitchen, all over the sides and on the floor he opened the kitchen door and chucked it all over the floor there too.

Suddenly one of the chiefs ran out "everyone get out now the kitchen is on fire" he shouted everyone started to scream on the bottom floor, " quick light a match now" Jeremih spat so Will done what he was told and chucked it and the kitchen flew up in flames they quickly run out following the chiefs and everyone else outside.

"Everyone outside now there is a fire" a waitress shouts to everyone on the top floor everyone started running down the stairs, Christina over exaggerated running down the stairs.

"Wait Karrueche isn't here" Joey spat, "sir you need to leave now" waitress said pulling him down the stairs, everyone was out the building except for Karrueche.