12

Karrueche and Chris left Jay's and started making their way back to Karrueche's flat, "I'm going to drop you home, then ill be back once iv done packing" Chris said.

"no, I mean can you wait here with me ill only be ten minutes please I don't want to be left alone here" Kae said

"fine" Chris rolled his eyes.

Chris was sitting in the living room waiting for Karrueche to finish packing she has been packing for twenty minutes "you done yet" Chris shouts getting really impatient.

"nearly" Kae shouts back, Chris got up and went into her bedroom to see what she was doing, Kae was deciding what bikini to take "come on Kae" Chris was getting really fed up of waiting he just wanted to get on that flight and go.

"shut up I just need to pack this then I'm done" Kae said she zipped up her suitcase and made her way to the door followed by Chris she locked the door and made their way to the car.

They arrived at Chris's Kae sat on the sofa waiting for him thinking he would be a while but he was only ten minutes, "ready" Chris shouts coming down the stairs, "okay" and made their way to the car and started to drive to the airport.

They arrived to the desk "hello how may I help you" the woman asked

"hello have you got any tickets for the next flight to Miami?" Kae asked.

"the only ones we have left on the next flight are 1st class"

"yeah will take em" Chris said beating Kae to answer, pulling out his card paying for them

"are you sure?" Karrueche frowned, and Chris nodded.

They both sat down in their seats "I haven't been first class before" Kae giggled, little excited, Chris just laughed at her, they both laid their chairs down, Chris pulled Kae towards him and she laid her head on his chest and his hand resting on her thigh and started to watch a film.

They finally landed they were walking through the shops, and Karrueche saw a gorgeous bag she stopped and starred at it through the window "Kae what you doing?" Chris said stopped walking to see where Karrueche was.

"I'm going in here" Karrueche pointed at the shop and walked in, Chris rolled his eyes and dragged himself into the shop, Kae was searching round the shop to find the bag, she turned around and found it right behind her, she gasped and looked for the price tag, as soon she saw the price bag she put it straight down,

"what's wrong with it?" Chris asked

"nothing it's beautiful just the price I can't afford it right now" Kae said looking back at the bag

"I'll get it for you" Chris said nodded at the one the workers

"no Chris have you seen the price!" Kae said

"I have to spoil my girl though" Chris bit his lip and made his way to the counter Karrueche was just standing there blushing, then huge smile appeared on her face not sure whether it is that she's getting the bag or Chris is finally claiming that their together, she made her way to Chris and kissed him as a little thank you "thank you so much" she smiled and it just made him smile too.

"so what do you mean as your girl" Kae smiled as they carried on walking through the airport holding his hand, and just wanting to hear the words coming out Chris mouth, "you know what I mean us... together" Chris mumbled his not usually one them sloppy people he is no where near that for him to say that, its weird for him and usually he just fuck bitches but he really does like Kae, but when he said that a huge smile appeared from Karrueches face.

After their ride to the villa Karrueche found her keys and opened the door they both walked in and Kae locked the door behind them "beautiful villa" Chris said looking round, and Karrueche followed.

"ok I'm going to go and unpack, don't touch nothing in my brothers room please" Kae said grabbing her suitcase and started carrying it up the stairs, Chris was looking round the place just thinking he could stay here and live here for him it's like a dream home, once he finished looking round he grabbed his suitcase and brought it upstairs to  find Karrueche.

Kae was just finishing unpacking "am I in here with you?" Chris asked looking around the room.

"up to you" Kae replied then Chris chucked his bag on the bed and laid next to it, "ok I'm gunna get in the shower" Kae said grabbing a towel off the side, Chris came behind her and started to kiss her shoulder.

"can I join" he mumbled.

"ha no, you got unpacking to do" Kae turned around and smiled at him and Chris just rolled his eyes, so Chris went to do as he was told, Kae went into the bathroom started to warm up the shower she placed her towel on the radiator rack she peeped threw the blinds and realised there has been a new house opposite her villa and realised their gardens were facing each other as she was being noisy she looked up and saw a man standing in the garden starring at her she gasp and ducked down it went over her head and got in the shower.

After a nice long, hot shower Karrueche got her usual crop top and little shorts on and headed down stairs and as she came down the stairs she saw that Chris ordered them pizza "there's no food in the cupboards so I just ordered pizza" Chris said while making their drinks

"thank you" Kae smiled, "I realised a new house has been built across the garden" Kae said taking bite of her pizza.

"is it a problem?" Chris asked

"don't know looks strange, I'll talk to Linda tomorrow"

"who's Linda" Chris frowned "old neighbour who still lives here, she use to bake me and my brother brownies all the time" Kae smiled just thinking of the memories.

The night went on Karrueche and Chris were stuffed with pizza they were both cuddled up on the sofa watching TV, then Chris started to kiss the edge of her shoulder and slowly made his way to her neck, Karrueche rolled her head back and shut her eyes, she turned to face Chris and started to kiss him, then Karrueche straddled him, he placed his hands on her hips and made their way to her ass, once Chris got grip on her ass he lifted her up, Karrueche giggled and wrapped her legs round his hips.

Chris slowly made his way to their bedroom "please don't drop me" Kae giggled a little out of breath while Chris started to walk up the stairs.

"don't worry baby I won't" he started kissing her again, grabbing on her ass tight. They got into the bedroom Chris dropped Kae on her back on the bed and climbed on top of her and started kissing down her neck, Karrueche shut her eyes and was moaning she slowly placed her hands towards Chris hips and pulled his top off, and seeing all of his tattoos turned her on even more then Chris stood up off the bed and took his bottoms off, all he had on was his boxers, he bent over and slide off Karrueches shorts, Chris crawled back on her kissing her lips, she moaned softly as Chris started kissing around her neck and chin, Chris slid off Kaes thong off and took his boxers off, she bit down on her bottom lip as she looked at Chris, he spread Karrueches legs "let's see if you can hang" Chris smirked and entered her Karrueche placed her hands on Chris shoulder blades and gently press in her finger tips on his skin.

"shit" Karrueche moaned Chris smirked and dived in deeper and picking up his paste, Kae started to scream out in pleasure, " imma cum" Kae said gripping onto Chris wrist.

"come then" as Chris wasn't far behind she screamed out her orgasm as her body shacked a little, finally Chris finished and rolled off her and laid on his back, Kae can feel her clit throbbing.

"I ain't done" Chris said going under the covers.

"what" Kaes eyes widen Chris spread her legs again and started kissing her inner thigh and started to lick around her clit, Kae closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip and clenched the bed sheets in her hands, Chris started to suck faster and harder Kae moaned out loudly "imma" Kae spat before finishing her sentence she came "taste so good" Chris mumbled.