10

Karrueche arrived in Miami, she was sitting outside waiting for her taxi she pulled her phone out of her bag and her home page was full of miss calls, voice mails and text messages from Chris, she didn't even bother to open them or hear them she really didn't want to know him at the moment she felt so upset and angry that he thought that she would betray him like that and if she did even do it, he shouldn't be going off at her like that because she is still single would she want to be with someone like that? Karrueches taxi finally arrived she got in and started making her way to the villa.

Chris also arrived in South Carolina he picked up his hired car and started to drive to the house Jay hired for them, he got in the car and put his foot down on the accelerator he was speeding down the motorways. Chris arrived to the house and see no cars there he frowned, he got out and his bags, he got the keys out Jay gave him he unlocked the door he looked down and saw there was no shoes by the side of door, Chris dropped his bags and shut the door behind him he looked around downstairs and there was no site of Kae he also checked upstairs "KAE" Chris shouts, no answer.

Karrueche arrived at the villa she smiled as it brought back so many happy memories with her and her family she unlocked the door and went in, her eyes started to swell up with tears of joy as the place has not changed one bit since they were last here she walked around and just remembering everything, just imagining seeing her Mum cooking breakfast in the morning or sunbatheing out in the garden, her Dad shouting at the TV at the football because his shit team was always loosing, Kae and Ben spending their day jumping and swimming in the pool or running round having fun in their secret hide out tree only them two only has access to no one else, she walked upstairs and went into his bedroom his bed was still not made, his toys scattered across the room and his drawings pinned on the wall "shit man, I do miss you" Kae mumbled to herself looking up to the ceiling trying to stop the tears falling down her face.

It was the next morning Chris was still waiting for Karrueche thinking her flight got delayed or she was flying now but there was still no site of her, he didn't bother to ring her because he knows that she wouldn't answer him, so he started to ring Jay.

"wassup chris" Jay answered

"do you know where Kae is" Chris mumbled

"aren't you meant to be with her" Jay clenched his jaw

"yes I know something happened just tell me do you know where she is I need to talk to her" Chris snapped

"no I don't I haven't spoke to her in weeks, isn't she at her flat or with Joey?"

" I checked her flat there was no one there but her clothes and bags aint there either man and right now I am in South Carolina and she aint here" Chris mumbled

"ok man I will see if I can find out anything" Jay ended the phone call.

"Max" Jay shouted "yeah man" Max answered coming into his office "do you know anything about where Karrueche is?" Jay asked "no but she did come here on Sunday morning she grabbed something and left" Max said "ok thanks man" Jay mumbled.

Karrueche woke up in her old bedroom in the villa she went down stairs to the kitchen, and went to the fridge to get some milk she turned around and saw Ben sitting at the breakfast bar "ben?" Kae mumbled with her eyes wide open in shock to see him.

"guess you missed this place" Ben chuckled.

"of course brings back so many memories" Kae said with tears falling down her face.

"really miss you Ben" she cried.

"I miss you too, but I cant do nothing about it" Ben said it went silent for few minutes as they were both looking round the villa.