8

It was Friday morning, Karrueche was making her way to work dreading to hear what Tom has to say about her days off even though she has explained her reasons and even booked them off as holiday.

She walked into the office

"Karrueche Tran my office right now" Tom shouts across the office

"shit" Kae mumbled she walked in, shut the door behind her and took a seat.

"Tom I am really sorry, something happened and iv already told you about it in the voicemail and email" Kae begged

"not good enough Karrueche I am sorry I'm going to sack you" Tom said not giving Kae any eye contact

"you joking me something happened to me! I was kidnapped and beaten to death left in a cold room freezing to death and I'm having trouble with family, I even took them days out my holiday, you know what fuck you, your a fucking asshole to work with anyway!" Kae shouted at him she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

Kae got in her car and saw a missed call from Chris, she rolled her eyes and called Joey.

"Hey girl wassup" Joey answered

"Lost my job" Kae mumbled

"Oh no Kae? Why"

"Because I had few fucking days off and his just being a fucking asshole we are going out tonight I'll ask Erin and Jenneh I want to get pissed"

"I'm up for it I'll text the girls now and ask them"

"Ok let me know bye"

Kae ended the phone call, and started to drive home she was frustrated and upset, she was angry because once again her Dads business has ruined something for her and that Tom is a pathetic piece of shit, and just gutted that she has to go out and find another job.

Chris was at his house and all the boys were over they were playing his game and smoking their blunts round. "Was you able to talk Karrueche round going to South Carolina?" Trey asked

"course" Chris sucked his teeth.

"ayo check this right, Avalon Hollywood doing some crazy party tonight we got to go" Tyga chuckled

"we could do for a night out man" Sean smiled to the ceiling as his ass was high as fuck.

Karrueche got home and started to ring Chris back as she had a miss call from him, but there was no answer she rolled her eyes and started to get ready for tonight she pulled out a grey ripped t-shirt dress with black heels, she was putting her jewellery on and she heard the knock at the door, she opened the door and saw the girls and Joey standing there.

"you ready the taxi is outside" Joey asked.

"yeah let me lock up and I'll be there" so Kae did, and they all got in the taxi and made their way to the club.

Kae and that arrived at the club they brought themselves a round of shots "this is to finally getting reid of Toms dumb ass" Joey cheered they put their drinks in the air and took the shot, they done a few more rounds and started to order more drinks.

Chris and his boys have also arrived at the same club.

"man it looks dope in here" August shouts trying to top the loud music they all went to the bar and started to order their drinks. Kae was explaining to Erin and Jenneh about what has been happening with her job, Dad, Chris, Christina everything "yeah like she just rung me and was being a complete bitch" Kae was explaining Joey tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"is that the dude Chris was threatening at the restaurant" Joey shouted in Kaes ear she looked over and saw him as soon she made eye contact with him as soon as he recognised her he started to walk over.