4

Karrueche woke up the next morning and went downstairs and started making breakfast for her and Chris just a little thank you for letting her stay.

Chris woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked he frowned wondering if he left something on, so he put on his shorts and made his way down stairs he got to the kitchen and saw Kae standing there flipping pancakes blarring out Ginuwine Pony she was wiggling her hips little twerks now and then and sliding along the floor she turned round and put the pancakes on the table she looked up and saw Chris smiling biting his lip just starring at her.

"how long have you been standing there for?" Kae said starting to blush

"few minutes" he chuckled walked towards table looking at the gorgeous food they both sat down and started to eat.

"You didn't have to do this" Chris said appreciating the food and effort she done

"well I had to do something as you let me stay here" she giggled, Kae picked up the dirty plates and made her way to the sink she started to wash up then Chris brought his plate over to her he was standing behind her and started to kiss her neck.

"chris" she moaned she let him then turned round "why do you always stop there aint nothing wrong with us" Chris moaned

"Its.." Kae said thinking of an excuse

"its what? I don't work for your Dad iv got my own, people Kae" Chris said he placed his head touching hers then he pecked her lips then Kae started to kiss him again, Chris hands were slowly moving down her back then his phone started ringing.

"what" he answered with an attitude

"you got him"

"no man im coming"

he ended the phone call "im going out be back in an hour stay here" he said walking away

"no im going home to sort things out" she snapped.

"ill be back in an hour you can do it after that then I can help you" Chris said walking towards the door

"no I can do it on my own" Kae snapped again, started to get annoyed she hates people telling her what to do that her bosses job no one else's

"your not aloud to be alone" Chris said starting to raise his voice

"watch me" Kae said started running up the stairs, Chris rolled his eyes and followed her, she went into her room and started packing her bag.

"what you doing" Chris asked 

"what does it look like im doing, im not staying here iv got a home to go and sort out" Kae snapped back she was getting fed up but Chris didn't want her to leave he was enjoying her company around him

"ay you don't need to fucking shout I am going to be an hour then we can go to yours" Chris snapped back at her

"erugh what ever then hurry your ass up" Kae said walking away grabbing a towel going into the bathroom, Chris shook his head and walked out.

Kae finally got out of the shower, she looked at the time and surprise Chris has been gone longer than an hour, so she wrapped her towel around her and went into the bedroom and started to get pack her stuff then she heard a door open and shut, she went down stairs in her bra and shorts to see if it was Chris "you have been gone longer than an-" Kae shouted but she couldn't see anyone, she was confused thinking she was hearing things then suddenly someone came from behind her and placed a cloth over her mouth what made her go to sleep and she blanked out.

Chris came home and realised that the house was very quite so he was checking all the rooms to find Kae, he went upstairs and went to the room where she stayed and she wasn't there he was confused because her bags were still there and her phone he quickly rung Jay to see if she was with him but she wasn't, he ran out his house, jumped in his car and sped off to Kaes. Chris arrived, he jumped out his car and ran to her flat and still no sign of her there and her work, Chris went back home pacing up and down thinking where she could be, Chris grabbed his car keys and drove to Jay's.