19

They ran out the house and headed straight for the car, they all jumped in as soon Tyga put them keys in the car they were off. 

Tyga dropped Chris and Karrueche off at Chris house, they entered the house Kae sat of the sofa and just starred out, Chris took his shoes off and sat next to her and pulled Karrueche into him for a hug. 

"Your Dad will be fine I'm surprised his lasted this long." Chris said trying to make a joke, Kae giggle a little.

"I better ring Joey to let him know where I am." Karrueche said she got up and walked into the kitchen to ring Joey.

They night started to draw in after they came home they just stayed on the sofa watching tv shows and having cuddles.  Karrueches head was on Chris chest, "I'm going to get in the shower." Kae said so she dragged herself upstairs.

Once Karrueche came out the bathroom Chris was on his phone sitting at the edge of the bed, Kae just smiled to herself and walked in between his legs, Chris chuckled to himself and put his phone on the floor and placed his hands on the back of Karrueches thighs he looked up to her just starring and thinking how beautiful she really is.

"I'm so lucky" Chris smiled and kissed her stomach, "shut up" Karrueche laughed and kissed him.  Chris pulled the towel away from Karrueches warm body.

Karrueche straddled Chris and wrapped her arms around his neck and continued kissing him.  Chris flipped Kae and laid her on the bed and Chris went in between her legs , "just chuck me, yeah?" Kae giggled, Chris nodded and chuckled, he started to kiss her neck, Karrueche's eyes were closed and was biting her lip,  she slid her hands down to Chris waist to push off his shorts and they fell to the floor.

Chris let go of her thigh and reaches down to his penis to put it in, Kae looked down watching him do it as soon it was in her head rolled back and moaned.

Chris started to grind on her and continued kissing her neck he started picking up his pace Karrueche grabbed a pillow and put it in front her face, "move that that damn pillow" Chris chuckled.

They went on and on through the night, they finally finished "you've missed this dick" Chris chuckled laying on this back, karrueche blushed "more like you missed this pussy" Kae giggled and was into the bathroom.  Chris was watching her petite figure as she was walking past. Karrueche went to the toilet cleaned her face and got back into bed with Chris placing her head on his chest and Chris arms wrapped round her tiny body.

It was half 9 in the morning the sun was beaming through the curtains onto Chris and Kae's face, Karrueche woke up by how bright it was.

"You awake?" Kae asks, "am now" Chris mumbled stretching his arms up and rolled between Karrueches legs and laid his head on her stomach, "don't put your big head on my stomach I feel sick" Karrueche giggled a little feeling more sick, Chris squinted his eyes at her got off the bed and went to make breakfast.

Karrueche was laying in bed hugging a pillow to try and stop the sickness feeling, "did you want breakfast?" Chris asked popping his head round the door, Kae just shook her head no, "do you feel ill?" Chris asked and Karrueche nodded yes, "ok babe I'm going out for breakfast and I'll try and find something for you"

It was over two hours since Chris left Kae and the sickness pain still hasn't gone away, she grabbed her phone and started crawling towards the toilet and started to ring Joey.

"Hey girl wassup?" Joey answers , "Joey I feel so sick and Chris ain't back from the shops" Kae mumbled " I'm coming and I'll bring a few things" Joey said and ended the phone.

Joey let himself in with the spare key underneath the mat, he looked around the bottom floor and saw no sight of Karrueche he headed upstairs and went into hers and Chris room and saw her laying on the floor, "shit Kae have you been sick yet" Joey asked and she shook her head no.

"Did you and Chris have sex last night" Joey asked "shit" Kae mumbled.

"Look I brought some sickness stuff and two pregnancy tests, I'm going to leave now my work here is done" Joey left them next to Karrueche and left.

Karrueche got up undone the packaging of the tests and started doing the test.  Karrueche was sitting on the edge of the bath just starring at the test waiting for the results.

Chris walked back into the house and head straight upstairs to see how Karrueche is, he walked in sat on the edge of the bed and started to take his shoes off "Babe iv got some drink kind thing what may help."

Karrueche walked out the bathroom and sat next to Chris he looked at her knowing the is something wrong with her as she is so quite, usually she jumps on Chris as soon he walks back in this is a different approach, he picked her up and place her on his lap. 

"Whats wrong your too quite?" Chris asked Karrueche reached for her back pocket and pulled out the two pregnancy tests it was like slow motion, Chris frowned as he wasn't sure but he still put his hand out once Kae placed the tests in his hands he removed his other hand from her waist to hold the other test in his other hand, he starred at them for a while Karrueche was sitting there waiting for his reaction.

"Your pregnant?" Chris asks, he looks at Kae waiting for her answer she nodded yes, Chris chucked the tests across the room and gave Karrueche the biggest kiss she has ever had he put her on her back and kept pecking her loads of kisses she was just laughing and blushing.

"Hold up though I'm confused" Chris frowned " have we got twins because there are two tests?" Chris asked seriously Karrueche bursted out laughing Chris was starring at her waiting for her to stop, Kae sat up and realised he was being serious, "oh babe, it's just double checking that I am, I may have twins I don't know" Kae smiled.

"When do we find out about everything?" Chris asked he had so many questions in his head he has never been so excited in his life, "I would book it in couple weeks" Karrueche smiled she is just so pleased that he is happy that he is going to become a Dad "Can I tell the boys?" Chris asked "yeah sure" Kae smiled, Chris jumped off the bed grabbed his phone to ring his boys the news.

Karrueche also grabbed her phone to ring Joey, "did you do it?" Joey asked as soon he answered the phone, "yeah, I'm pregnant" Kae said, "oh my god Kae congratulations!" Joey said, Karrueche looked outside the room to check if Chris was there then she shut the door so he don't hear her in case.

"Joey I'm scared what happens he leaves me or cheats on me again" Karrueche mumbled fiddling with her ring, "that is something you and Chris will have to talk about, firstly are you ready to be a Mum?" Joey asked. "I really don't know I'm so scared, how am I meant to keep a child safe when people are trying to kill me I can't even keep myself safe let alone a child a baby!" Kae just sunk her face into her hands.

Chris walked backed into the room and saw Karrueche, "got to go speak to you later" Karrueueche ended the phone and placed it on the side "who was that?" Chris asked , "Joey" Kae mumbled , Chris sat next to Karrueche.

Karrueche lifted her head up and Chris realised she has been crying he held her hand, "What's wrong I thought you would be happy with this news, I am?" Chris asked, " I'm scared Chris firstly I don't know whether I am even ready to be a Mum or not and I can't even keep myself safe how am I going to keep a baby safe and honestly Chris I still don't know if I can trust you after what you did still."

"Ok look I am so sorry the way I treated you In the past every time I do something wrong to you I regret it so much because you mean so much to me I haven't had a woman in my life change me in the way you have, you probably can't see it Kae but I feel like I'm not a boy anymore I feel like a man trying my absolute best fighting, protecting for the woman I love let me prove it to you I know iv said that In the past let's move away, away from everything and everyone a fresh start for our family so we don't have to deal with this anymore and I will support you every step of the way." Chris crouch down in front of Karrueche holding her hands.