16

The next morning Chris woke up to a silent house and the other side of the bed was empty and cold he huffed and grabbed his phone from the side and still no missed calls or messages from Karrueche, Chris is so frustrated with himself thinking why did he do it? He had no reason to do it, and was he that high he didn't know what he was doing? He went into the bathroom and washed his face then went downstairs and started making his breakfast.

Karrueche woke up in Joeys spare room and just immediately tears started to appear from her eyes just the image she had in her head of that girl on her knees pleasuring him, she really can't stand the sight of Chris right now, Joey walks in with Kaes breakfast, "girl what's wrong?" Joey asked

"Just the image in my head of them just makes me so angry" Karrueche said wiping her tears off her cheeks

"Right that's it I'm not having you crying all day because of him get your sexy bikini out we are going to the beach and I'll get Jenneh and Erin to come too start getting ready girl" Joey said then walked out the room, a smile appeared on Karrueches face just show how much of a good friend he really is to her, then Joey walked back in "the girls are coming and the beach we are going to there's some like beach party there just to give you heads up"

Chris sat at the end of his dining room table still sitting there in silence usually he would play some music in the background, then his phone started to ring and it was Sean.

"What up man" Sean said

"Aight you"

"Yeah good man heard anything from Karrueche yet?" Sean asked

"Na man" Chris mumbled

"Well me and the boys are going to this beach party later wanna come?" Sean asked

"I don't know man I should be finding Kae" Chris said

"Come on man how you going to find her, just join us" Sean begged

"I don't know I'll decide later" Chris mumbled

"Okay man, i will send you the details anyway if you want to come"

"Sweet man" then Chris ended the phone call.

Karrueche was in the bedroom looking at herself in the mirror checking out her outfit, then Joey answered the door, "wassup!" he answered the girls said hello and walked in to see Karrueche.

"hey girl" Jenneh said giving Kae a hug

"Okay the taxi is outside" Erin screams with excitement, they all jumped into the taxi, told him the destination and off they went.

"So Kae how are you and Chris?" Erin asked.

"we are done" Kae rolled her eyes at his name, "why what happened?" Jenneh asked.

"being a dickhead that's what" Kae mumbled and started to look out the window, she was really missing him being around having his company but right now she is so mad at him.

Chris looked at his phone to see the time as he was sitting in the car park waiting for his boys he phone started ringing.

"What up" Chris answered

"Yo Chris we are at the enterance come on bro" Tyga said

"alright im coming" Chris said he ended the phone, got out of the car and started to walk towards his boys, he looked up and saw them then he saw the same girls from last night and he saw Steph "shit" Chris mumbled.

"Yes Chris" August came over hugged him, followed by the rest of the boys, then Steph walked over with open arms "hey boo" she smiled going to hug him Chris put his hand out to shake hands, she frowned at him and walked away.