2

Karrueche woke up the next day in her new flat looking at her phone flicking through all of her social medias, then her home phone started ringing "hello" Karrueche answered in her sweet voice.

"Hello darling its Dad I need to talk to you" , "yeah what's up?" , "come round mine so we can talk in person" , "Okay ill be there in an hour."

So Karrueche put on her leggings, grey crop top jumper and red pumas and started driving to her Dads.

She arrived to her Dads and recognised a car what she hasn't seen here before as she was pulling into his drive, locked the car up and walked in.

"Hey Max" "morning Karrueche" Max replied, Kae made her way into her Dads house "DAD WHERE YOU AT?" Kae shouted "office" max answered her " thank you " Karrueche giggled she walked into the office and just see her Dad in his seat and Chris sitting the other side of the desk.

"What is this about" Karrueche asked looking confused.

"Sit down" Jay said pointing to the seat next to Chris, so Kae sat down kept looking at Chris and her Dad to give her an answer "can someone please tell me what is going on?" Kae asked again slowly starting to loose her patience.

"Ok Karrueche once I ask this question please hear me out before you even answer the question" Jay said " yeah what is it" Kae asked, waiting for Jay to speak.

"Well there is this other group who started on my boys and they are getting too comfortable and they keep stealing my customers too, so we are thinking about getting back at them you know and we need your help.."

Kae's anger slowly started to grow in herself, her Dad knows how much she hated his business "we need you to be the bait, please listen nothing is going ot happen to you Chris is going to be there and be watching you and protecting you the whole time" Jay quickly said before Kae rips his head off.

"Dad you know how much I hate your business now you want to put me in it, what happened to Ben Dad? His dead because of this business and Mum is no where to be seen because she told you to stop and you didn't listen now your going to put me on the line? Getting me involved with your shit? Your fucked up" Kae said standing up from her chair pointing in her Dads face looking at him in disgust.

"Chris is going to be there to protect you though" Kae looked at Chris making an awkward eye contact and looking at to her Dad.

"Tell me what the plan is first if it sounds ok ill do it if not im out anyway cant you get one your hoes to do it?" Jay and Chris ignored her question and started explaining the plan to her.

"Fine but Dad if anything I mean anything happens to me you are to blame" looking gutted as she has let down her own promise.

"Thank you darling so much" Jay said quickly running out the room ringing one his mates.

"Ain't nothin gunna happen to you, if im there" Chris said winking at Kae, she wasn't sure whether to blush or be annoyed and slap him, she got up and her Dad walked back into the room " we are doing that tonight by the way" Jay said looking down at his phone "tonight!" Kae said in shock "ok whatever see you tonight." "Be here at seven, dress nice you got to go in a club." Jay said.

It was around 5 o'clock, Kae started to regret her decision to do this job tonight, she quickly went in the shower, got out and went to her wardrobe to see what to wear, she pulled out a red boob tube top and a long skirt with her black heels, she curled her hair and started doing her make-up.

Karrueche was in the middle of doing an eyebrow then she heard a knock at the door she was put her brush down then she heard another bang "IM COMING" Kae shouted started to get annoyed with the bang she opened the door and saw Chris.