Year Two Part 2

Hot jet water massaged my sore back, running down my body while warming up my entire being. With a tired sigh, I turned off the faucet and stepped out, wrapping a towel around me.

"Mr.Uchiha, Mr.Orochimaru wants to see you as soon as you're done with your shower." A voice called from outside the steam filled room. Ugh. That asshole again..

Fastening the towel around my waist, I opened the door only to see a very flustered Emma hiding under her paperwork.

"I-I'm sorry to bother you Mr.Uchiha, but he said it was urgent." She stuttered through the papers. I quirked a brow at her.

"It's ok Emma. I understand." She nodded, quickly leaving my office bathroom. Extravagant bathroom might I add. Emma was my 5th intern in the two years I've been working as head of the company. The other four were golds diggers who constantly harassed me with sexual comments and gestures. Quite honestly it got annoying but it's company policy to have a female secretary. Finally I found Emma. A young and very clever secretary with experience under her sleeve. She apparently left her old job because of constant sexual harassment from her coworkers. She's 4 years older than me but looks likes she's still in highschool, with her long coffee brown hair, large doe like hazel eyes and petite figure. She's quite cute, and the most highly paid secretary in the company. Mostly because I depend on her and her organization skills. Drying myself off I got dressed. I fumbled with my tie, instantly annoyed at my poor tie tying skills. With a frustrated sigh, I walked out, leaving my tie all knotted. Emma's eyes landed on me and widened.

"Mr.Uchiha! Your tie!" She gasped. I gave her a soft glare.

"D-do you want me to tie it for you?" She asked. I nodded, leaving my pride as an esteemed president of the company. She set down her papers striding over to me and gently grasped my tie.

"20 years old and you still don't know how to tie your tie. " she mused softly, untying the knot. I huffed, noticing how tall I was compared to her. I was at least 5 inches taller than her and her focused face amused me. She tightened my tie, adjusting my collar and suit.

"There you go Mr.Uchiha." She smiled softly. I gave a nod, uttering a soft thank you. This seemed to instantly brighten her up, like my thank you meant the world to her.

"Of course Mr.Uchiha. After your meeting with Mr.Orochimaru, you have lunch and some free time today. There will be a meeting at 5, so your estimated leaving time will be 7. Thats 12 hours of work today, equaling a work time of 27 hours since this week so far Mr.Uchiha." She informed, citing off a paper. Free time. That's rare. I nodded again, checking my phone.

"Thank you Emma. Bring me something for lunch, I'm not in the mood for eating out. "

She nodded, preparing her pen to write something down.

"Of course Mr.Uchiha. Are you in the mood for anything in particular?" She asked. Hmm. What am I in the mood for..

"Salad. And tea." I said, walking out of the room, leaving Emma to her work.

I walked down to the conference room, ignoring the lustful and envious stares of the workers. Someone walked beside me making me glance down ever so slightly. Emma walked beside me, catching up with my long strides. She gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'll walk you to the meeting room. I have papers to deliver to Mr. Yakushi." I gave her a curt nod, slowing my pace slightly, which she seemed to appreciate. She opened the door for me, ushering me into the meeting room.

"Mr.Uchiha is present." She announced, stepping around me to hand the packet of papers to Kabuto. He smiled at her, shooing her away after skimming over the papers. Emma quickly exited, giving me one last glance before slipping back into the work environment.

"Shes cute." A voice hissed amusingly. I looked over to see Orochimaru dressed in his usual suit, at his end of the table. I gave him an unamused stare before sitting at the head of the table. I looked to see only orochimaru and kabuto.

"Wheres Miss Jaqueline." I sighed, lacing my fingers together in annoyance. As if on cue, said woman burst in, frustration lacing her features, red hair bouncing.

"I hate this place.." She growled, placing a manicured hand on her large hip. She has an hourglass figure, making her the woman of envy in the building, with her large breasts and wide waist. Though shes been working here 7 years, so she didnt only get hired for her looks.

"Have a seat Miss Jaqueline." I sighed. With a disgrunted huff, she sat down crossing her legs in annoyance. Now one more..

"Tora's coming, dont worry your little head." Jaqueline muttered, pouring herself a glass of water.

Tora's the head of our military department, handling all responsibilities of the police and military equipment. Jaqueline's head of the intel department, least so say shes quite intelligent. Then we have Orochimaru whos head of the health department with his assistant Kabuto.

"Lets begin then." I said.

2 Hours Later

I strode back to my office, ignoring the stares. It wasnt until I stepped into my office that I drolped the facade and tiredly walked to my desk. A bowl with a plastic lid, a plate of garlic toast, and a cup of green tea sat on my desk as if expecting me. My stomach grumbled irritably as I stared at the food before me. The door quietly opened, revealing Emma, a soft smile on her delicate features.

"Good evening Mr.Uchiha. I hope your meeting went well." She greeted. Walking over, she set down a some utensils and poured some honey in my tea.

"For lunch today, we have a garlic ceasar salad from Fat Olives, dressed with freshly shredded parmasean cheese, olives, garlic and drizzled with pure olive oil and italian dressing. As a complementary side dish, we have lightly roasted garlic bread. To drink we have green tea from Jezebels. I know you dont like Jasmine, so I assumed green tea would your choice." She said, taking a step back with a respectable bow.

"Why were you late?" I asked. She froze, as if not expecting me to notice her tardyness. She paused, before peeking a look at me.

"I brought you lunch myself. You seemed so tired, I thought that a regular lunch would be unfit for you. So I took it upon myself to get you lunch from the best of shops, since a regular intern woukdnt know where to buy. Im sorry for being so late sir..."

She mumbled as if she was a puppy being scolded. I stared at her, silently contemplating what to do. Honestly Im grateful for her bringing it upon herself to get me a high end lunch, but I cant show favoritism. In this office, word goes around quick, especially word about me. If someone catches wind of my special treatment to Emma, it coukd mean uneeded drama. Goddammit. I hate this office.

"Thank you Emma." I said quietly. She perked up, giving me a small relieved smile.

"Of course Mr.Uchiha."

Honestly. It was the only thing I looked forward to these days. Her warm smile in this cold sea of dead people. It kept me going, reminding me of my love. Only two more years and I'll be with her again. Two more years Hinata. I only hope she'll love me just as much as I love her. Because she's the only person I think about here. In this fucking hell.