Sleep Is For The Weak

"Hinata I'm pretty sure that's not right."

Naruto stood on his hind legs, staring Sasuke right in the eye. They glared at each other, a bowl of ramen steaming in front of Sasuke.

"Whaat.." I muttered, staring at both of them puzzled.

"Did you do something to him?" I asked. Sasuke shrugged.

"I just made some ramen and sat down, now he's standing on his legs and glaring at me."

Naruto shifted, standing almost as if he was challenging Sasuke. This seemed to annoy Sasuke, so he reached to grab the ramen, but Naruto let out a low guttural growl.

"Usuratonkachi.." Sasuke gritted through his teeth. Naruto hissed in response.

"Sasuke..are you fighting the cat?" I sighed, weirded out by the situation. Especially the fact that Sasuke was even eating ramen..and that our cat seemed to have an unhealthy obsession for it.

"Hinata, you can't let the do whatever he wants." Sasuke muttered.

"I don't let him do whatever he wants!" I defended, walking over and snatching up the orange tabby who yowled in protest.

"You let him sleep in our bed." He grumbled, continuing to glare at the cat in my arms.

"Sasuke he's a cat!"

"That you named after your childhood crush." He mumbled under his breath. I stared at him, surprised at his response.

"What?"

He gazed up at me.

"Hn?"

I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"What does Naruto have to do with?" I asked, feeling myself getting defensive.

"You named your cat after your crush Hinata.." He murmured, almost hurt. I gazed down at him puzzled as he began to eat the ramen.

"Sasuke..you don't even like ramen though..." I muttered. He paused, seemingly confused at my statement. Then with a tired sigh, he set down his chopsticks and stared down at the ramen.

"Hinata..Im just really tired."

Well you did just try to pick a fight with the cat...

"Do you want a hug?" I asked quietly. He gazed up at me tiredly and nodded, making me smile. I paced over to him, giving his shoulder a reassuring rub before sitting beside him. He slung an arm around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"It's ok Sasuke." I chuckled while he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

We were quiet, Sasuke holding me tightly while I rubbed circles in his circles, kissing his head occasionally. His warm breath tickled my skin, and I couldn't help but smile. A lot of people are afraid of Sasuke, calling him cold and emotionless. But in the quiet seclusion of out home, his warm side glows quite often. Especially when he gets tired. Such as now.

"Do you want to take a nap?"

"No.."

I sighed.

"Well what do you want to do?"

He kissed my neck making me squeal.

"A lot of things." He murmured huskily.

"Such as?" I asked cautiously, making him chuckle.

"If I told you, you might faint out of embarrassment."

Well that is true..

"Maybe.." I whispered, tensing at the Uchiha's playful kisses.

"Let me show you then."