Year One and a Half

"...so long story short, we had sex and cuddled till we fell asleep. Then I made him breakfest and stayed with him for the rest of the day." Jess sighed from her bed. I quirked a brow at her.

"Well then..I hope you realize that by staying with Logan for two days, you dont have that much time to work for that photo project you've been telling me about."

She groaned, flopping over her side.

"Ugh. Dont remind me. I already have Mr.Newton on my arse for hitting Regan with a book!"

"Its called self control Jess. You couldve ignored her and that itself wouldve ended the teasing, but you succumbed to it and you paid the price by throwing that 3 ton textbook at her head. For godsake she got stitches!"

"Good! Let that bloody git suffer!!" She growled. I narrowed my eyes at her, before typing away at my laptop.

"Ya need to get laid Hina. Yer too uptight. Like that stingy Newton." I mentally rolled my eyes. Please.

"Im not uptight. Its called responsibilities. And getting laid wont help me get my work done. Therefore its not a priority."

"I swear yer a lesbian. No interest in guys whatsoever!!"

I didnt say anything. If this kept going, I knew Jess was gonna start yelling. And quite honestly I dont want that, especially now since I was finishing my project. But it wasnt like her dissaproving tone of voice wasnt ticking me off!

"Ye should come with me to get some food! Its frecking cold in here!!" Jess moaned. I checked the time. 3:47. Hm. A break wouldnt hurt.

"Youre buying."

"Agh Im nearly broke! My next check doesnt come till tomorrow!"

"I bought food for 2 weeks. I literally have no money. I know Logan gave you some money. While we're out we can buy some stuff for dinner, then you can pay me back tomorrow." With a sigh she sprung up from her bed, slipping on shoes and took a final look at herself at the mirror.

"Remind me to get my medication, would ya love?" She muttered, running a hand through her wild curls.

"Mmk."

Jess opened the door, only to have something bang on it. Crap not another person. She cautiously looked out, her shoulders going rigid then slumping in relief.

"Hinata, got a box for ya." Thats weird. I gave her a confused look as I peered out the door. Sure enough there was a big cardboard box, big enough to hold a child, right infront of our door. I looked at the address only to see my name written in fancy script. Definately weird.

"Well dont just stand ther, bring it in!" Jess grinned, immediately excited. It seemed like a late christmas present since christmas was two days ago, but even late presents got me excited. I picked it up with ease, which surprised me since it was a big box, but it had some weight to it. I set it down in the middle of the floor, and Jess handed me some scissors. With a quick incision, I cut it open, and I excitedly opened it up. Jess gasped while my eyes flew open in surprise. I couldnt breath. My body felt numb as I sat and gaped at the contents of the box. Money in wads was neatly lined in the box, along with a few boxes of exotic candy and an envelope.

"Wh..what the bloody hell?!" Jess murmured, taking a closer look.

"Thats money.." I whispered.

"Well yeah thats money!! A shit ton!! Holyshit who died?!?!" I shrugged, too shocked to speak another word. Hesistantly I reached for the envelope. It was blank with what I assumed was my intitals in fancy pen. I opened it, finding a small note inside.