Good Night

Sasuke snored softly, holding me on his chest as I watched Nacho Libre play quietly on the movie screen. Kain, Abel and Naruto were already asleep, curled up in their doggy bed while Naruto slept snuggled in between them. I was relieved that they all got along fine, especially since Naruto's such a spazzy cat while they're such lazy dogs.

My head rised and falled gently in time with Sasukes chest, and I'd look up occasionally and quietly enjoy his sleeping face. He seemed to look serene only when he's sleeping. I let out a content sigh through my nose, and he stirred. I froze at his movement, watching his eyes slowly open and gaze at nothing, as if he wasn't fully there. Then something clicked and his eyes widened ever so slightly, before flickering to me. I could feel my stomach tingle nervously as he silently gazed at me tiredly. With a soft smile, I quietly whispered, "Hey."

"Hey." he whispered back in a sleepy mumble, stroking my side with his thumb. He closed his eyes shut, arching his back and squeezing me tight, as he stretched from under me. His diaphragm expanded under me, delighting me as he settled back into his relaxed position.

"What time is it?" He asked tiredly. I looked up at the living room clock, squinting my eyes to read the numbers through the dim light.

"..12:28."

He sighed through his nose, closing his eyes as he continued to stroke my side thoughtfully.

"Hn..I should probably get going." he said, opening his eyes and blinking to try to look awake. I suppressed a frown.

"Would you like to spend that night?" I asked with a soft smile, attempting to hide my hopeful tone. He smirked slightly.

"I was hoping you would say that."

His words made my stomach tingle, and I nervously looked away to stare at the TV screen. A pinch to my side made me squeal, and I whipped my head around to see Sasuke look at me with a smug expression.

"What was that for?!" I gasped, holding back a smile.

"Are we going to bed or not?" he asked playfully, as if hinting at something more. I paused, contemplating the messiness of my room, but I nodded. I pushed myself off him, earning a 'Oof', and got up to turn off the TV. Sasuke got up and stretched again, letting out a loud yawn. I couldn't help but laugh at him, earning a playful glare. I walked up the stairs, Sasuke following sluggishly behind, and when we finally reached my room, I cautiously peeked inside. Everything was tidy and neat. Relief settled my stomach, and I peeked at Sasuke who looked more awake, giving me a curious look.

"Checking to see if you hid your underwear?" he chuckled. My cheeks burned red at his teasing.

"N-no!" I stammered, slipping into my room. He followed, and looked around curiously, closing the door.

"Do you need pajamas?" I asked, looking through my drawers for my own pajamas. He shrugged.

"I'll just sleep in my shirt and boxers." He said nonchalantly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. My cheeks burned again, thoughts of him naked running through my head. Why do I think he's gonna be naked?!

"Um..ok." I mumbled, pulling out a pair of bootyshorts to wear with my hooters tanktop. I looked back to see Sasuke sitting on my bed in just his shirt and boxers. I squeaked. He smirked.

"What?"

My lips remained frozen as I stared at his toned legs. Those legs. Oh damn.

"Like my legs?" he asked. I jerked away, staring at my drawer. My face burned like fire, the rest of my body was hot in embarrassment.