27.) Party at adams(p1)

Y/n's POV
We were on lunch break and I'm editing Max cane and got me and gave me my food . I put on. My headphones when Adam pulled them off and asks if I wanted to come up .  I nodded  and he jumped in excitement . He muttered something about games but I couldn't hear him clearly .  Max came and ate lunch with me then Adam let everyone go to get packed sine we were staying the night or nights with him . And yes Adam did let Max and me being Galileo . He loaded him in the car but max busted his lip doing so . I kissed it better and we drove to the destination . We eventually got there and the first thing we did was put our stuff away and talk and share about our past days and or mornings . It was my turn and I said " well you can ask max , I've had about  five hours of sleep . " max nodded and everyone started laughing . I laughed and took Galileo with Milton and the others . They were playing before i left  I felt bad for leaving Galileo for a bit but we had to do it . Me and max would check on him in a bit .  We had fun until .....

Max's POV
Y/n looked so beautiful , even if she was my girlfriend . After she took our baby puppy with the others , she sat down but I patted on my lap and she sat in my lap as we were playing truth or dare . Adam saw and he dared me to give her a hickey . She looked at me with a 'it's okay do it for the dare 'look . I was sucking on her skin when she was holding her breath trying not to moan . I felt so bad but I hope she was okay with it . I've tried not to make it huge or big just a small one . She laid her head  against mine . I felt horrible

Y/n POV
Until ...... Adam dared max to give me a hickey . I didn't mind I mean I did but I gave max the okay do it for the dare look .  He started sucking and I held my breath trying not to moan in pleasure or anything like that in front of them . After we played the game we all decided to play with mason or do whatever he wanted to do ( ps - mason is 4 in this ) we all sat around the table as We all colored with mason . Max drew I ily on a paper and colored it . I drew a picture of the undertake cast for max . Ross drew a squirrel and his girlfriend as a squirrel .  And Tim and Adam drew  some things idk what it was .  After we colored we played hide n seek .  After a while we had dinner and watched a movie while mason went to bed along with all the dogs who also fell. asleep . After three hours of watching movies and cuddling we all went into our guest bedrooms and went to sleep . I was taking a shower while max was  brushing his teeth . And once I got dressed we did vice versa . We both climbed in bed soon after . I climbed onto his chest  I nuzzled into his neck as my breath hit his neck steadily . He whispered sweet nothings into my ear  as he rubbed my back and we fell asleep . I cannot wait for what's in store tomorrow . I am excited .

goodbye .