25.) Hospitals (P3)

Max's POV
I tried to remember everything she ate until it hit me . She was doing a challenge when she has to eat a raw egg . That must of caused her food poisoning,  I picked y/n up and took her back to the ER . They treated her for the poisoning . I had a nervous break down when the doctor said her blood pressure dropped , I was sitting there watching her . They put a breathing tube down her . I wanted and started to cry , I couldn't believe what was happening . How did that happen ? She was just fine a minute ago . They put y/n on amnestic and took her into surgery . A little over three hours she was out and was ready to go home . It found out she had a tear in her artery . I hugged her but not on her hurt spot . I was so glad she was okay . She needed a lot of rest  . I know she will die because she wants to work again by in this rate she can't . Why did Adam let her eat the egg .? I question myself  and we get to the house then I get Angry I punch a hole in  the wall . I call Adam and tell him he's dead then I calm down seeing that i scared y/n , I didn't want to get mad around her .

Y/n's  POV
Max got angry around me I looked at him and he looked disappointed . I tried my best to hug him so I tried to Cheer him up  by hugging him it worked , I felt him  release his stress . I brought  him to the bed room and laid down with him .  He grabbed and pulled my waist  towards him I put my hands around his neck and pulled tighter .  He kissed me on my cheek softly , like a mother kissing her child good night .  I felt a sensation running throughout my hair . I glanced and seen max rubbing my scalp . I closed my eyes and fell asleep . Today wasn't so bad after-all and I'm still alive with max