7.) Max's House

Y/n's POV
I woke up at Max's house and in Max's arms I quickly tried to slide out. Until I felt arms hit around my waist , it made me relax . I relaxed and heard max say " yeah you like that don't you " I blushed and nodded he turned to his side to where he could kiss me but he didn't kiss me , he kissed my neck trying to find my sweet spot . He sooner or later found it and sucked on it not too hard to make a hickey but hard enough to make me get butterfly's and shake . I started shaking and he held me down and kissed me. Softly he was,t being rough he was being gentle . I had never seen a side of him like that before . He laid down and I followed laying my head on his chest face down I ended up going to sleep which was so so so much needed since I couldn't sleep the past day or two . Max just held me close and kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist I grunted and moved Max's head with my head knocking it out of my way as I nuzzled into his neck , with my hand on his chest and the other holding his hand it was nice and peaceful.

Max's POV
I felt something trying to slide out from my grasp . I realized it was y/n so without thinking I put my arms tighter around her waist. I felt her relax and I said again without thinking "yeah you like that don't you " I'm assuming she nodded because she shifted to where she was facing me . I took the opportunity to tease a bit and kiss her on the neck and I did she started shaking so I held her down with one of my arms and held her with the other I could tell she was gonna moan so I stopped and kissed her softly on the lips . I didn't want to be rough with her just yet . I eventually got up and y/n left to her apartment . I really wanna ask her to move in sometime , but that would be a later on thing . I made a reservation to a really fancy diner that costed 100$ but it was worth it , I hope y/n likes it .

[Good o' time skip to the date ]

Y/n's  POV
I was putting on heels for mine and Max's date when the doorbell rang . I put my heel on and walked to the door awnsering it . It was max in a tuxedo , I have to say he was kinda hot, his hair gelled up into a quiff q,d his tie perfectly tied . He looked amazing . He spoke and said " ready . I nodded and left . I got in the car and we were on the way to the diner . We got there and parked . Max opened the door and inside was amazing . A crystal chandelier hanging fish tanks with lobster and jellyfish , our waiter came to us and took our orders . We eventually got the orders and ate . Max paid and we left. We got to Max's house when we got out of the car and to the front door . We was talking about the night when max spoke up about cuddling of course I nodded and he brought me to my house and I got changed to leggings and a sweater . I came out and max picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car which then he put me in and drove to his house . I got out and he packed me to the house and to his bed . I have to say he's really strong and muscular for a dude his age and he's so tall he's like 3. Feet taller than me . He laid down with me on his bed and I snuggled into his shirt burying my face in his chest I felt him lift the back of my shirt up a tad and rub my back . I looked at him then as a reflex closed my eyes . Max giggled and I laid back down . I somewhat ended up falling asleep on him .
Hey it was cozy .

Max's POV
After the date I took y/n to her house and she got changed , I drive her back to my place and carried her to my room . She really wasn't that heavy . It was cute when I laid her down since she was tired she rubbed her eyes and pulled me down with her . I giggled as she buried her face in my chest . I lifted her shirt up a little bit probably 3 inches and rubbed her weak spot on her back . She looked at me then closed her eyes as a reflect . It was kinda like a dog how you scratch their bellies and they close their eyes , y/n did exactly that . After ten minuets she was asleep and I heard Ross and Tim yell from down stairs . I didn't move so I texted Ross and Tim telling them that y/n's up here asleep and after it sent they shut up . I smirked at that and put my camera on to take a selfie off my phone . I took a pic of me a,d y/n asleep on me and tagged her in Instagram and Twitter and labeled it "Cheese had a long day of being cheese" everyone is in love with her like fan base wise they love her . Half of the comedy's were

@thedragoncat : OMG you are couple goals .
And

@kitkatbarperson : best couple goal ever .

I laughed quietly and turned on the tv to see gravity falls while I wait for her to wake up . I love y/n to death.