29.) Party at adams (P3)

Max's POV
I shot up from a nightmare then I looked over and y/n was gone . Just like in my dream . It seemed to real u too I decided to get dressed and go downstairs to see her and Alesia talking to each other . I stretched as I sat down to talk to Adam and mason was still asleep . Adam asked if me and y/n would like us time since we hadn't had any us time due to being here and work so I decided why not and I replied with " yea she would like it " I said looking at her . Adam nodded and said "go open your wallet" I nodded and did there was three 50$ bills and a gift card to Applebee's . I thought " I'm gonna make a good use for this'' I thanked Adam and pulled y/n up to our room and had her clothes laid out on what I wanted her to wear . She would look so cute . I opened the door to see her standing and I gave her the clothes and shut the door so she could change . After she changed we went to eat first . I piled my food on while she got a semi -small plate of food . After we ate we went to the mall and I went with her to the makeup isle and picked out some palettes and lipstick and mascara while she did the foundation ,conceal stuff , and eyeliner . Then after we went to where I like to go which is the games and we both got three games of our choice and a movie . We eventually left with 100$left over . I wonder what to do with it now ? Because Adam said don't pay him back .hmmm.

Y/n POV
After we ate and stuff we went shopping max helped me pick out some makeup or a lot of it . Then I went with max to his favorite place , that was games we out two games each and a movie max picked for later . He bought Paper Mario , and another random game . After we got to the car max said " 100$ babe where should we go next " I was thinking until I said " pet-smart"he looked happy and I said " Galileo needs new toys anyways . And then you can go buy you something ." He nodded and swiped me off with 30$ at pet smart . I bought a ball , and a rope and also a chewy dog tooth brush treat thing . When I got outside max just pulled up and I got in . I put the dog things in the back and told max everything I got it bought. He told me that he bought him some new clothes and shoes. I was extremely happy . On the drive home he put one hand off the wheel holding mine . It was a good time for just him and me time .

Max's POV
We came back to find everyone outside eating . I brought mine and y/n's plate's and put food on it . We sat on the deck on the table and chair set with Tim and Ross. We were talking about what we did . And then I didn't see Adam at all I told y/n and she went looking for him . After she ate of course . I went with her just in case Adam went hostile . To be honest I am stronger than anyone in the offices . She opened the bathroom door and Adam went full force running at her . I jumped I. Front of her holding Adam back . I slapped him on the face and brought him back I asked him " what the f*** man you almost hit maybe killed y/n.!" He stepped back and mumbled something . I wanted Adam to rest he wasn't acting his self . I wanted to know why he was like that. It then it hit me ." Adam has a mental depression and eating disorder "(which he does and #staystrongadam) . I wanted to help him get better we put him in the car and brought him to the mental hospital so he could be treated the doctor said he will be back normal by tomorrow. We went back to everyone and told them he will be fine by tomorrow . Later we eventually gathered to FaceTime Adam then watch a movie . I hated this for him . But he will be better soon . After that we all went to bed .

Adams POV
I was dressed like a lava lamp . I ran into the bathroom to go crazy since I knew that would happen . Y/n opened the door and I didn't think everything took over and I almost attacked y/n good thing she had max because he snapped me out of it . They both packed my bags and took me to the mental hospital where I could be treated . I was glad the doctor said I would be okay tomorrow . Later on I got a FaceTime from everyone and I got so tired from the lack of food that I passed out asleep . It was nice to finally sleep for once .

#StayStongAdam.

I know the ending ha some feelings but I know what Adam is going through eating wise because I found out I had the same eating disorder . I hope Adam will stay strong because he showed me it was okay to be different . But anyways thanks for reading .boii ~Hannah

Question of the day : What is your favorite paper Mario character?
Mine is bombette